Got Problem?....lets Discuss Here (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
It can be used effectively. You can draw diagrams and use text as well. So for a free solution to writing answers on the computer, think of our old friend "Paint.exe"
or u can use the more advanced programs like illustrator and photoshop (but this might b too much. :D ).

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
or u can use the more advanced programs like illustrator and photoshop (but this might b too much. :D ).

haha i was gonna post something along the lines of this, then i read all the way to the bottom

maybe victorling should set up a webcam, i remember i helped one of my friends check a polynomial graph using webcams lol

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
haha i was gonna post something along the lines of this, then i read all the way to the bottom

maybe victorling should set up a webcam, i remember i helped one of my friends check a polynomial graph using webcams lol

lol

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
yep so victorling, ur trying to recruit ppl to tutor

lol i applied to tutor professionally @ 25 bucks/hour lets see how it goes lol

and i had to sign a child abuse form lol; now that trouble my conscience haha

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
yep so victorling, ur trying to recruit ppl to tutor

lol i applied to tutor professionally @ 25 bucks/hour lets see how it goes lol

and i had to sign a child abuse form lol; now that trouble my conscience haha

i am not recruiting any...i am not making the tutoring business big..lol
child abuse form?:confused:

:p

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hey, victorling, can you post up a hard 3u projectile motion question? and can you recommend a book which has hard examples of projectile motion? for that matter, can anyone recommend me a book? I don't have the year 12 cambridge, so anything apart from that.

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Grey Council
hey, victorling, can you post up a hard 3u projectile motion question? and can you recommend a book which has hard examples of projectile motion? for that matter, can anyone recommend me a book? I don't have the year 12 cambridge, so anything apart from that.

fitzpatrick,cambridge have some hard3u projectile motion questions, as well as the "past papers by topics"for 4u(look into the harder3 u section).
I am posting the question soon, maybe tomorrow...:) (is it too late?)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
nah, whenever is good. :) whenever possible. I have the fitzpatrick book, so if you are going to tell me the question from the book, you might as well tell me the question number. oh btw, supposedly question 17 from exercise 25(d) (fitzpatrick) is very very hard. hrm, don't tell me the answer, i'll figure it out. Looks dodgy though... :)

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
projectile motion?? can it involve resisted motion?? cuz question 5 b in 2003 ext2 math is a projectile motion wif resisted motion...

=p blehz

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
notice, this is the 3u forum. heheh, let me learn the 3u bit first, then i'll move onto 4u resisted motion crap. :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
projectile motion?? can it involve resisted motion?? cuz question 5 b in 2003 ext2 math is a projectile motion wif resisted motion...

=p blehz
but that was like an "exception" u usually don't do projectile motion with resistance! :)

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
Yeah that Q was dice.
Yeah and Fitz is heaps good for 3U stuff, but i didnt like the 4U Fitz. Arnold/Lee/Patel are quite good for 4U tho.

victorling

HSC
N/A
sorry
guyz
couldn't find my fitzpatrick and cambridge....*__*
i will post the questions as soon as possible, plus some hsc past questions

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i got a q on integration...

find the area enclosed between the curve y=x^3, the x axis and the line y=-3x + 4

victorling

HSC
N/A
solution:

Area Red: Integrate(y = x^3) from 0 to 1

Answer: 1/4 units^2
Area Yellow: Simply a triangle with height:1 unit and base: (4/3-1)unit, therefore the area = 1*(4/3-1) units^2

= 1/3 units^2

Answer: Area Red + Area Yellow = (1/4 + 1/3) units^2

= 7/12 units^2

victorling

HSC
N/A

sorry to put up the hard projectile motion question late...
i have returned my fitzpatrick3u to my school(just remember!) and only 4units maths have some challenging projectile motion questions...
so, do u want me to pick a 4u one?
:chainsaw:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
well what abt. coroneus- thats got some hard questions, and if u want really hard questions, look in your 4u maths book. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)