Gothic clothing (1 Viewer)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
fernando said:
Aww it would be so cool if i had the confidence to wear stuff like this. They're all so beautiful.
This stuff looks beautiful on anyone. Dnt say anything like that, because it's aimed to look good on everyone. Even fat people look alright in that stuff.

Legham

HSC
Goth clothes would be hella hot if the only people that wore it around here weren't the freak chicks that you don't wanna associate with.. Conveniently, my favourite colours are blood red and black :D

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I tried to associate with them, but nah didn't work out. I'll admit this though, gothic females would be the most attractive girls; they're mysterious and certainly interesting-and usually very intelligent.

jager206

HSC
What is the Vampirefreaks user name? I can't see the pictures because I'm on a school computer, but I have a vampirefreaks account and can look at it when I get home.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
oh dear. i would not walk down the street with that on.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
jager206 said:
What is the Vampirefreaks user name? I can't see the pictures because I'm on a school computer, but I have a vampirefreaks account and can look at it when I get home.
Myzaree, she's the most rated chick there.

Eh?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

kaylz

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Theres no reason why you can't. If you feel like you look good in it you will gain the confidence
I'd like to think that's true.... but 4seriously, there should be legislation against some goth girls re: their hems. Some girls end up looking like hams, with their flesh poking out of fishnet stockings.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
kaylz said:
I'd like to think that's true.... but 4seriously, there should be legislation against some goth girls re: their hems. Some girls end up looking like hams, with their flesh poking out of fishnet stockings.
*glances over at my sister*
Agreed

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
s-AINT said:
Ok. nice selection! Here's a small sample of clothing I would like to see on the aussie goth chicks.

Wow, I never thought gothic clothing could look so gorgeous. It's usually quite creepy from what little I've seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)