Government jobs (1 Viewer)

fsal

HSC
I have a job interview for a business accounts recievable cadetship at the Government Chief Information Office of NSW (GCIO) next week. Ive gone through an arduous process including two online exams and a phone interview. This is the last hurdle, hopefully i can make it through to the end :)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
I have a job interview for a business accounts recievable cadetship at the Government Chief Information Office of NSW (GCIO) next week. Ive gone through an arduous process including two online exams and a phone interview. This is the last hurdle, hopefully i can make it through to the end :)
someone who's doing what im doing but mines for DECC

and goodluck! :)

fsal

HSC
Thankyou, Appreciate it!

All the best to you too!

fsal

HSC
To be honest the lady who spoke to me on the phone didnt clarify anything about it being formal/informal. I thought the phone interview was a little informal, it only lasted 20 minutes. Im guessing this may be more formal. P.s The lady didnt ask me to bring anything but im still taking a portfolio with me with academc transcripts such and such. Where you told to bring anything with you?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
nope they didnt tell me to bring anything but of course i did.
i had a 20minute phone interview
then formal then informal next week.

fsal

HSC
Ahhk...i would have thought that the formal interview comes after the informal one, but i guess thats how they want to do it...Im actually having second thoughts about the cadetship, it might leave too much pressure on me to work full time and handle university next year.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
A friend of mine got a government job working as a phone operator to manage fleet vehicle or something. He got the job from a recruitment agency. They hook one up close to the station because he couldn't drive.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Ahhk...i would have thought that the formal interview comes after the informal one, but i guess thats how they want to do it...Im actually having second thoughts about the cadetship, it might leave too much pressure on me to work full time and handle university next year.
ah. sorry my bad. thats what i meant lol

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
A friend of mine got a government job working as a phone operator to manage fleet vehicle or something. He got the job from a recruitment agency. They hook one up close to the station because he couldn't drive.
how old was/is he?

fsal

HSC
God that was one mother of an interview, had a 4 people pannel + the interview lasted 45mns...Now im waiting for a reply, btw the organisation turned out to be the department of commerce...the waiting game begins

fsal

HSC
Good luck!...I got the job btw, it took them only 3 days to get back to me...

fsal

HSC
I have the same thoughts as you...before i got the job i was dying to recieve an offer, now that i have it im considering whether to go through with it...im not sure if ill be able to handle a full time job with uni and plus they havnt really mentioned what ill be doing for two years all i know is the job title which is "business admin-accounts recievable/payable"...im still waiting for paper work from them which may provide me with more information.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
My dad does local laws around the beaches in Melbourne. He's got all of the beaches.

If you get a parking ticket etc. at the beach around Melbourne... My dad probably gave it to you hahahaha.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Congrats! There are worst jobs out there? What will you be doing emily???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)