GOVT1202 - Recorded Lectures? (1 Viewer)

babysnakes

HSC
Does anyone know if GOVT1202 lectures are recorded, or if lecture notes are uploaded?
I know things might have changed this year, but I'm looking for a general idea of what to expect.

I have a fixed timetable clash. ;_;
My GOVT1202 (World Politics) lecture is clashing with a WRIT lecture (which isn't recorded/uploaded), and I'd really like to know all my options before I drop anything.

I've attempted to contact the GOVT1202 unit coordinators for both Sem1 & 2, but as it turns out they're both out of office. I've sent them emails anyway, and hopefully I will get a reply soon.

(I also contacted the Dept. of Govt and Int Relations' undergraduate coordinator, but I was told that I had to ask the unit coordinators.)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't think World Pol is recorded. And even if it was, Gil Merom is apparently very difficult to hear anyway.

babysnakes

HSC
I don't think World Pol is recorded. And even if it was, Gil Merom is apparently very difficult to hear anyway.
Ah, that's unfortunate. :/ Guess I'll take a closer look at the alternatives.

Thanks for the help!

SarahY11

HSC
I've done 4 Politic units so far and none are recorded
and if Gil Merom is the lecturer then u might even not get lecture notes
I had him for International security of the 21st century and he started putting up notes from week 5 or so and they were word documents not slide shows.
But last year I had a clash on the 1st hour of one of my units and used to come to the lecture only for the second half and I managed to get a high credit for the unit.
You can stay with the clash no one will say anything. (well this was my case)

All the best
PS: I did world politics and I found it good I had Susan as a lecturer and she was ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)