GPA required for UNSW law (1 Viewer)

UNSW Law

HSC
N/A
Hi Bobbo,

With the new Internal Program Transfer we are guaranteeing at least 100 places to UNSW students, however there may more depending on space in the program. As the others mentioned, we assess applications based on your performance in first year only. We actually don't know what WAM you will need to get a place as it's the first time we've run the transfer program this way. As a guide we tell students to aim for a distinction average or higher. My best advice would be to study really hard and get the best marks you can!

Full details are available here.

All the best,

Katie Parkinson
UNSW Law Marketing Officer

broncos123

HSC
N/A
Hi Bobbo,

With the new Internal Program Transfer we are guaranteeing at least 100 places to UNSW students, however there may more depending on space in the program. As the others mentioned, we assess applications based on your performance in first year only. We actually don't know what WAM you will need to get a place as it's the first time we've run the transfer program this way. As a guide we tell students to aim for a distinction average or higher. My best advice would be to study really hard and get the best marks you can!

Full details are available here.

All the best,

Katie Parkinson
UNSW Law Marketing Officer
Does this mean ATAR is not taken into consideration?

r1ckyla

HSC
You guys are depressing. Apparently they don't count your atar anymore when your applying to transfer to Law, only your WAM. Biggest FML because i worked so hard in high school to get 99.1 and now I have to work even harder to transfer to law..................................

Bobbo1

HSC
You guys are depressing. Apparently they don't count your atar anymore when your applying to transfer to Law, only your WAM. Biggest FML because i worked so hard in high school to get 99.1 and now I have to work even harder to transfer to law..................................
Stay positive mate, 99 ATAR = your smart/you know how to study to get the marks needed to transfer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)