GPA's?? (1 Viewer)

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
Originally posted by MinAi
...bcoz my UAI was so crap (95.25)...
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!
YOU CALL THAT CRAP???????
Sorry, but I have to say this, on behalf of everyone who drools at the prospect of anything higher then 90...YOU ARE TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, UTTERLY INSANE!!!!! It's just rude saying that in front of people who might not have even gotten in the 80's

And inasero, theres no such thing as a "bad" uni...certain uni's are better at certain degrees then other uni's, but there's no bad ones. UAI's are a measure of popularity, not of how good the course is.

GPA's aren't constant either. Macquarie has it's own system happening...typically!! :D :rolleyes:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by pinkbella

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!
YOU CALL THAT CRAP???????
Sorry, but I have to say this, on behalf of everyone who drools at the prospect of anything higher then 90...YOU ARE TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, UTTERLY INSANE!!!!! It's just rude saying that in front of people who might not have even gotten in the 80's
I'll rephrase for your benefit
my UAI of 95.25 was crap because it was way off the cutoff for combined law
u have to put things into perspective pinkbella
In a different context, I wouldnt say my UAI would be crap

jessika

law chicky
HSC
hmm, bcoz my UAI was so crap (95.25), I'll have to like get an average of above distinction (means i'll need some HD's) if I wanna transfer to law...ah well
wow, since when did you get the law bug :D another one joins the rank :p I always remember you wanted to do economics heaps bad, and then you got into...
95.25 isn't that bad, if you really want to do law change to a different uni like uts, uws, and a few other sydney uni have more reasonable cutoffs.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hehe - yeah, well I still wanna do Economics, but it would be nice to combine that with law - I dunno, I guess its just useful having a law degree, gives u better options in future I guess

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i need a distinction average to be competitive for a transfer to Arch from sci. I dont think i have the will power tho.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
...I guess its just useful having a law degree...
But I guess the main question is - is it worth doing all that work for a law degree!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

But I guess the main question is - is it worth doing all that work for a law degree!

what work???
:D :D hmm, maybe I'd know if I did some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)