GPS Footy and Soccer seasons (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
dont riverview give alot of scholarships to aboriginal players? By the way, St Gregs would smash the GPS cricket comp:p

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Meads said:
dont riverview give alot of scholarships to aboriginal players?

o helll no, th main scholarship riverview give is for the farmers who have been struggling cause of the draught

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
gregs dont do too bad actually...we only play in the 2nd grade comp down...thats cause we are new to union...but sydney boys wont play us...they are too scared of being embarressed. Give gregs a few years and they might be playing 1st grade GPS...they reckon all the skools are gettin pissed off with syd boys fucking around. lol

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Don't st greg's play in the place of sydney boys in the 2nds competition? The problem with high is that they dont have enough rugby teams to play the bigger schools.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i assumed that syd boys still played? i could be wrong...but yeh apparently they are getting the idea that they dont have to play all the GPS sports anymore...which is shittin every1...but the fact that gregs cant play all the sports (eg rowing) is the main reason why we dont play 1st grade GPS union.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
u cnt use the weekendss results as a fiar indicator in my words....view won like 27-3 and they have a shitty team atm due to injuries n stuff

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Meads said:
i assumed that syd boys still played? i could be wrong...but yeh apparently they are getting the idea that they dont have to play all the GPS sports anymore...which is shittin every1...but the fact that gregs cant play all the sports (eg rowing) is the main reason why we dont play 1st grade GPS union.
You dont know what your saying, so dont make up shit. High dont have enough rugby teams, yes. But they have full teams in all sports. High does play first grade and have a team that plays 6th grade (which is the '2nds').

No the reason why you dont play first grade union is cos ur school isnt gps.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Meads said:
gregs dont do too bad actually...we only play in the 2nd grade comp down...thats cause we are new to union...but sydney boys wont play us...they are too scared of being embarressed. Give gregs a few years and they might be playing 1st grade GPS...they reckon all the skools are gettin pissed off with syd boys fucking around. lol
I dont think you "just play" in the 2nd grade comp cos ur new to union. Its because High gets wasted in 2nd grade, and you took their spot. Err....there have never been fixtures with High Vs. St Gregs so i dont know what your saying. And i dont know what you mean about "High fucking around" because High has had some creditable performances in sport over the last 2 years. I.e. 4th at head of the river, 11th in australian schools volleyball in honours division, GPS volleyball champions, Shooting runners up, tennis runners up (won the GPS for 2-3 years before this year), 3rd in Australia in tennis. Im not saying High is gun at sports, however High does not "fuck around." Try fielding rugby teams from students that are selected based on academia, its a bit hard. Next time think before you post.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
velox said:
I dont think you "just play" in the 2nd grade comp cos ur new to union. Its because High gets wasted in 2nd grade, and you took their spot. Err....there have never been fixtures with High Vs. St Gregs so i dont know what your saying. And i dont know what you mean about "High fucking around" because High has had some creditable performances in sport over the last 2 years. I.e. 4th at head of the river, 11th in australian schools volleyball in honours division, GPS volleyball champions, Shooting runners up, tennis runners up (won the GPS for 2-3 years before this year), 3rd in Australia in tennis. Im not saying High is gun at sports, however High does not "fuck around." Try fielding rugby teams from students that are selected based on academia, its a bit hard. Next time think before you post.

well put....

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Pipe down velox...anything you said basically had nothing to do with what i said, or was actually just a re-statement of what i said with more dick tugging involved...sooo ummmm yehhhh...think before you post :)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
joeys fucked up who ever they played..st sumthin like 50-3...i dnt like the look of that for the rest of the gps

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Yup, they beat stannies, and the penalty count was like 28-11....shocker of a ref...
What happened in the shore vs knox firsts game yesterday?

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
check the paper........all i check were view and joeys

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
There is a score for knox vs shore 2nds, but i heard something about the game getting called off in the middle, not sure why

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
The firsts got called off because there was too much fighting - the referee lost control of the game and it was abandoned (that's why there's no score for the 1sts, only the 2nds).

There's an article in the Sunday Tele somewhere about it.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
golfstick said:
The firsts got called off because there was too much fighting - the referee lost control of the game and it was abandoned (that's why there's no score for the 1sts, only the 2nds).

There's an article in the Sunday Tele somewhere about it.

yay, i luv my fights, they are just so entertaining....i think i (view) got knox next w/e, and my year is a firey year so i want fights aswell

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Not sure, I wasn't at the match (partly because it's a weak year for knox and partly because i just couldn't be fucked)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)