GPS Footy and Soccer seasons (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
joeys were fuckin lucky to get away wit that win.....vuew had a try in teh first half that wwasnt given even tho the touchie sed it was a try....and there were a few late hits which were called up..eg the one on kennos

did ne1 c the hit by james Mc in the 2's who knock the joeys guy out..fuck that was big

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Gregs beat View in 2nds...Joeys are start of next term...unfortunately wont be much preperation

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
well we dont have a team in first grade...we are not in the GPS comp so to speak...i would barely call it a first grade team either...it comprises of mostly boarders...only about 4 of them actually play first grade league...besides apparently alot of 1st players from view played for 2nds on the w.e...but on the topic i find these sort of forums very amusing...http://forum.sportal.com.au/viewthread.aspx?t=25074

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
technically that is the case...they are the highest graded team we have

baker182

HSC
Meads said:
well we dont have a team in first grade...we are not in the GPS comp so to speak...i would barely call it a first grade team either...it comprises of mostly boarders...only about 4 of them actually play first grade league...besides apparently alot of 1st players from view played for 2nds on the w.e...but on the topic i find these sort of forums very amusing...http://forum.sportal.com.au/viewthread.aspx?t=25074
very funny forum, it funny to see how many non- players are talking about how good their school team are.

Maybe they should stop talking like big tough boys on the forum and actually get it on!!!!!. :p Before they are known as guys who are all talk and no action

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
^ mate just chime out

u dont even noe hu dt is, ur in yr 11

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
no u dont...u prolly dont even play rugby

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
If you guys actually focussed your High spirit on something useful maybe we'd start winning more games in both footy and soccer.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
yeh, instead of having your spot taking by non-GPS schools :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)