Gradient skills (1 Viewer)

Fire Sprite

Hi there,

im a geographer who dropped maths so some of the skills aspects tend to confuse me :) hahah
i was just wondering if someone can give me a basic explanation of the gradient questions that often pop up in skills tests? Ie Find the average gradient between Point X AR 4229 and Point Y AR 4534?
I know you find the difference in height between the two points and the distance between the two, put them into the same units.....then what?? hahaha

thanks
-K

malkin86

HSC
Ant, this is a HSC HELP forum, not a HSC put-down forum. Please be polite.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
a better way to think of it is

(change in height)/(change in distance)

Fire Sprite

Ant, im not one to deliberately put someone down but dont call me fuckin stupid when you cant construct a coherant sentence or know basic spelling.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh totally... that was so rude!! i dont know my skills very well either and i too dropped maths after yr 10 cause i really wanted to do so many other courses.. so for those dissin people like me who dont know rise/run and all the other bullshit we'll never use again in our lives, fuck off and get a life! go to ur room and batt off over all ur little analystic equations and whatever the fuck else u claim to know everything about.. wanker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)