• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Graduating with Distinction? (1 Viewer)

Cookies N Cream

HSC
Hi guys,

So, I've finally graduated from UNSW with Distinction average.

I was wondering how this translates across in terms of how it's presented. For instance, is it mentioned during the graduation ceremony or is it simply another word printed on your Bachelors certificate?

Many thanks :)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Hi guys,

So, I've finally graduated from UNSW with Distinction average.

I was wondering how this translates across in terms of how it's presented. For instance, is it mentioned during the graduation ceremony or is it simply another word printed on your Bachelors certificate?

Many thanks :)
Not sure about UNSW but at USyd they just provide a copy of your transcript without stating anything like distinction average or whatever, just that you have completed the degree and your respective marks in each unit of study. The WAM is self calculated.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I think the transcript at UNSW too have the completed degree program and respective marks to your courses, but if I recall correctly it doesn't include your WAM.

As for the degree though, I have absolutely no idea. Probably best to ask your faculty.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
You don't get your WAM put on, but if you have a Distinction average they have on the diploma "bachelor of x graduated with distinction."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)