• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Graffit0. (1 Viewer)

concession

Respected Member
HSC
this is going nowhere

what are your opinions/thought/stances on this issue

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
^^^im alrite with graffiti :) as long it is done on public property. it pisses me off to see graf on private prop. does ne1 graff here?

concession

Respected Member
HSC
i engraved ' i luv bertha' on the back seat of a bus once. i consider myself some pioneer in the graffito movement

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
writing stuffs ok as long as its a piece of artwork... some people just bomb all over the place and it could get annoying... escpecially on heritage places such as that sandstone platform at central station where they use to have the funeral train thing there... its terrible... if your gona write, make it good!! Especially on trains - screw city rail their trains never run on time they are the most unreliable source of public transport i wish they were dead! By the way mine is 'Shilke'... if you see that somewhere then ... its not me...! shhh!!!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
ahh memories. i had a little look round 2true the other day, hadnt read it in ages. it still seems exactly the same

ESHAYS ADLAYS

HSC
have a squiz on the "why are girls attracted to adlays" thread... the last 3 pages ( i think thats like page 7 or something) theres a pretty good argument about it there, if i do say so myself.

360flip

HSC
N/A
boom boom boom :)

not mine for sure but im digging these ill throwies :)

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i'd love to chain vandals to a bare wall naked, spray shit on them and gag them with the fucking can. retards detroy everything. then i'd get the owners of every property they fucked up to kick them in the nuts one after the other. one of my best moments was telling city rail those shit heads were vandalising a millenium at Bankstown. i hope those fuckers get raped in jail.

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
transcendent said:
i'd love to chain vandals to a bare wall naked, spray shit on them and gag them with the fucking can. retards detroy everything. then i'd get the owners of every property they fucked up to kick them in the nuts one after the other. one of my best moments was telling city rail those shit heads were vandalising a millenium at Bankstown. i hope those fuckers get raped in jail.
shh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)