Grah (1 Viewer)

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
ARGH!! I KNOW! The paper was bad! I did bad! But i'll blame it on the teachers at school. They hardly taught us anything...besides unions! I don't want to think about it.....I'll be lucky if i get band 3....there goes uni.

ahvan

is this the multimedia one ppl hav done?
I thought it was just as stupid as all da past papers =_=
I mean, what kind of questions ARE THEY!!??

Yeah our teacher didn't teach us no nothing either...

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
yea, multimedia....far out! >.< i was hoping for it to be easy....all the questions were like based on "new technology" like wtf?!......yea..im depressed about it -_______-;; i was aiming for band 6

_kc

HSC
N/A
Ugh. I wish the scaling wasn't so bad. It's like -29384729384 or something close to that.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I hated it soo much... it was so crap.
I was hoping for a band 6 as well and Fcuk I mean the multimedia one was so...
it was all on new tech.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah timeber and furniture was all on new technologies also. I screwed up with like the unfair dismissal and fr*ggin capitol expenditure. I was going in thinking I'd be asked all this stuff about environmental issues and all this stuff on manage ment and then they blow me over with all of this stuff. I didn't choose business studies. What makes it worse is all the boys are like yeah that was heaps easy. grr.
I should have done business studies in year 11.

geeb

HSC
yeah i thought the multimedia exam was sota hard, it wasnt what id expected but i still thought i did pretty good, i managed to finish and the general reaction from school was allright but noone understood why there was sooooo much stuff on new technology?????
im still reckon i can get band 6 at least i hope i can!!!

mattyg87

HSC
that was harder than the english exams!! i was so expecting stuff on recycling and things like that...whats with some of them 8 mark questions i was lucky to think of two things to write..bye bye uni

if everyone does bad will the scaling for woodwork go up any??

_kc

HSC
N/A
I reckon, it was so business based. There was barely anything on our individual areas. Damn IND-TECH.

i_like_exodus

I thought it was pretty easy. We didnt get taught half that stuff but i just put in heaps of business studies like in the trial and i thought alot of it was sort of repeated.

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
yea, they've ran out of questions to examine us but added "new technology" to confuse.

ahvan

I knew they were going to do new tech... since in all the last papers they hardly had anything on it... but like, more than half the paper on new tech!!?? ...wtf... no mp3 no OHS... just all new tech new tech new tech @_@

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
See I would have doen well if they had of asked actuall multimedia questions... the business side I know as well but... I dunno, some of that stuf we never did and what the hell was up with that woman and training question... wtf?
I studied mainly the multimedia stuff like website stuff and file extensions for graphics, video, sound etc...
grrrrrrrr I coulda studied for ancient or something!!!!!!

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
flipsyde, i feel your pain. I was studying for that as well. My multimedia teachers are probably reading this at this very moment *sigh*

_kc

HSC
N/A
urban-angel said:
My multimedia teachers are probably reading this at this very moment *sigh*
In that case.. HI MR THOMPSON HAHA! WE FAILED! So much for "you guys can all get band 6".

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
LOL! good one 'friend' =\ ..no seriously..they're gonna read this. :)

Last edited:

da bomb

ok yeah it was a hard test (not hard if u do business studies), but only cuz of the fact that we never had an theory lessons. dead set ind tech is the worst subject ever, it stuffs our trials up then no matter how good we go in hsc we al get down graded anyway its a CATERGORY B subject. an with the new tech stuff you should have all read the past papers cuz every year they focus on one of those terms e.g mechinisation, automation, for the last two years, so the test wasnt that bad u little bitches.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
da bomb said:
an with the new tech stuff you should have all read the past papers cuz every year they focus on one of those terms e.g mechinisation, automation, for the last two years, so the test wasnt that bad u little bitches.
Actually I would have liked the test to be on Mechanisation and Automation cos thats the stuff I know... Thats the stuff I studied.. I can still rememebr by heart what I was gonna write for definitions-

Mechanisation refers to the process of making something (a task) mechanical. It also refers to the process of developing machinery to perform tasks that were once manual. This also assists with mass production of products and improves product efficiency.

Automation in an industry refers to the process of changing a manual process into one that is done by machine. This can include computer programs, sensors and control systems. The main reasons for automation are the need for improved quality, improved production and improved delivery.\

I don't understand why Indstrial Tech is a catagory B either... I'm gonan get scaled down badly.. Hopefully my major will dig me out....

Yeah my teacher's prolly reading this to
Hi MrB *waves*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)