Grand Theft Auto IV. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh and make sure your ps3 is actually outputting in high def :p

Supermodified

HSC
I'm at 91.67%. Just got to get all my friends to above 90%, take them to every activity, kill all the pigeons, and do all the stunt jumps, then I'm DONE.

Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin' hustlin'

Bored.Of.Life

HSC
I'm up to the mission where the criminal has killed his wife and shoved her body in the car boot, and I have to try and escape the poilice.
has anyone finished the game?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Supermodified said:
I'm at 91.67%. Just got to get all my friends to above 90%, take them to every activity, kill all the pigeons, and do all the stunt jumps, then I'm DONE.

Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin' hustlin'
:s holy fuck. has anyone gotten 100% yet on the social club

Supermodified

HSC
Yeah, people have got 100%. Quite a few, in fact. If you got 100% in the first week, you get a personalised metal "Key to the City" from Rockstar. I'm too late though =(

Yeah, I've finished the game.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
oh and make sure your ps3 is actually outputting in high def :p
Yeah at first it wasnt it was putting out like 576 or some shit so i upped it to 1080i and it looked 100 times better. Can't go to 1080p though.

Think it cost around a grandish, 80 something centremetres i believe.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
blakegman said:
Yeah at first it wasnt it was putting out like 576 or some shit so i upped it to 1080i and it looked 100 times better. Can't go to 1080p though.

Think it cost around a grandish, 80 something centremetres i believe.
i recommend 720p as you get less motion blur and the image quality is virtually identical, as it's closer to your tv's native resolution

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
grrr ok its def a prob with my xbox coz same thing happened with kane and lynch, but dvd's work fine :confused:

DAMMIT will have to go through the hassle of getting it repaired. if it'd cost like around 250 to get repaired im just gonna get a new xbox

if i get a new xbox can i take the hard drive out of this one and put it in the new one with no problems and continue my saved games???

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it costs 200 if it's out of warranty, or free if you can get it to show up the red rings of death. google on how to do it (you basically have to make it overheat).

and what's the point of spending like $400 on a new arcade 360, if you could get it repaired for half that or free? Repairs take about a week. And yes, you can take your hdd out and put it in the new one without problems

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I saw this picture of a guy on the map so I went over to him and he just gave me $100. Whats the deal with that?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I saw this picture of a guy on the map so I went over to him and he just gave me $100. Whats the deal with that?
it's cos he felt sorry for you being so fat and decided to give you $100 for a jenny craige diet.

edit: you can keep finding the guy at different places and he'll tell you to do stuff

stazi

Nightman
HSC
dom, when did you get a 360?

furthermore, how far into the game are you? Manhattan is very similar to manhattan. Most manhattan streets are only two-laned, which is why there's so much traffic and gridlock in real life

Unless you're talking about where you start off, which isn't actually New York City.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah, and there's lots of 3 lane streets in GTA IV, too from my experience. p.s. i hope you got a vga adapter for the ps3 so you're playing in hd. It's smaller-scale, but not by that much, imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)