Grandpa Tops (1 Viewer)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I really liked the look of them, and then i went into sportsgirl last week and tried it on.. and it just didn't look right.

Do you dig?

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
They're tops with buttons going down to about mid-stomach but it varies.. They can be singlets or tees or long sleeved.. I can't find a pic sorry :(

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
They're tops with buttons going down to about mid-stomach but it varies.. They can be singlets or tees or long sleeved.. I can't find a pic sorry :(
i have one but the pic is kinda vague and u cant see it. i dig the singlet top.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
so what's next on the fashion "must-haves" list? grandpa undies?

HSC
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no effing idea what these things are... pics pleeease

HSC
It's basically a low cut v-neck singlet with a few buttons near the top. Imagine a ruched singlet with a few buttons.

I say they're unflattering and make you look pregnant because they're too tight at the top and too lose at the bottom.

I'm seriously hating everything that's out this season.
I've had it with skinnylegs, all this boho shit is still in shops, aviators are getting a bit trashy, oversize necklaces look awkward, now wedges are back, i'm still not seeing short shorts in stores and i can't for the life of me understand why people would pay so much to make their stomach look so big!

WHY?
Is pregnancy the new cool?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
whiterabbit said:
It's basically a low cut v-neck singlet with a few buttons near the top. Imagine a ruched singlet with a few buttons.

I say they're unflattering and make you look pregnant because they're too tight at the top and too lose at the bottom.

I've had it with skinnylegs, all this boho shit is still in shops, aviators are getting a bit trashy, oversize necklaces look awkward, now wedges are back, i'm still not seeing short shorts in stores and i can't for the life of me understand why people would pay so much to make their stomach look so big!

WHY?
amen to that.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yeah.... need pics.. i still dont get what you mean either... im sure ill recognise them when you show us... come on!

HSC
natstar said:
My one isent tight at the top and loose at the bottom, its the same the whole way down.
Okay, basically i think it looks like a wifebeater with buttons.

So if you're flat chested, i can see how the better fitted ones might look alright on you because the ruching creates the illusion of breasts.
Otherwise, i think most girls end up looking fat, skanky, unbalanced, or a combination.

They were at the Sportsgirl sale for $7 a few weeks ago.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
whiterabbit said:

WHY?
theres short shorts around everywere!!! you must be looking in the wrong places!

HSC
Emily. said:
theres short shorts around everywere!!! you must be looking in the wrong places!
Really? Where?

As in, not ridiculously skanky short short shorts that look like boylegs?
As in, non-denim short thighleg cuffed shorts?

kaylz

HSC
whiterabbit said:
I've had it with skinnylegs, all this boho shit is still in shops, aviators are getting a bit trashy, oversize necklaces look awkward, now wedges are back, i'm still not seeing short shorts in stores
just waiting for espadrilles to happen again, then I'm joining a nudist colony.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i stole this from the sportsgirl thread.

i think i got one of these as a birthday present. its peter alexander tho, not sportsgirl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)