Granville TAFE (1 Viewer)

Neil.

HSC
N/A
Ok.. well I'm not going to the TAFE at Lidcombe anymore. I'm going to Granville TAFE to do the Information Technology (Software Applications) course so I can then maybe go to Ultimo to do the Information Technology (Website Design) course and then do the Information Technology (Website Development) course.

Question is:

What do you think about Granville TAFE?

I've ony really heard bad things about it by searching these forums :( What are the people there like? Would you consider it to be safe? :ninja:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Neil. said:
Question is:

What do you think about Granville TAFE?

I've ony really heard bad things about it by searching these forums :( What are the people there like? Would you consider it to be safe? :ninja:
Granville TAFE is IIRC one of the oldest TAFEs in the state, and its fairly large so logic goes that it has a fair range of facilities. I'd also consider it to be as safe as any educational institution - you're hardly going to get knifed, bashed, raped and/or rolled in the corridors.

krayzie_

HSC
Granville sux.. I've studied there, its the second largest TAFE in Sydney I think. Parking sux, if your driving n theres alot of ghetto gronks hanging around in there groups.

The food is ok esp the chips. >=]

7th Sign

HSC
wow neil from digital point, this is connections from that forum..

umm as for Granville TAFE I think it would be ok for your course as your only doing IT and basically you are in-doors all the time on the computer and what not so it should be all-right.

You will probly ace the course but as I know a few kids who did your course at loftas tafe and did very well and they sucked at webdesign and computer lol..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)