• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

grasping at straws (1 Viewer)

jesterofenglish

HSC
N/A
Hey,

I am finding it most difficult to find historians saying stuff on nuclear protest movements, do you think its ok if I quote from:

Fitzgerald, J. (1995) The Cold War and Beyond: US Relations with Soviet and Post-Soviet Russia

Or if you know any historians who have opinions on the success of nuclear protests in the '50s, 60s, and 70s, slap 'em, 'cos I'm grasping at straws here . . .

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
um i dont know where this fits in with CW... i'm sure it does but i have major CW overload at the moment...

anyway getting to the question u can quote Fitzgerald yes - modern historian so do not fear...

other historians u can look at McCauley - um he wrote a book on the CW who's title has left my mind for a sec... i think its called CW or something like that

and Gaddis - revisionist Cold War historian - havent' seen that specifically but he says alot about everything in the CW period so very much likely to be in there somewhere...

otherwise have a look at the modern history sourcebook on the net (just type that in ur search engine) and u should find some primary evidence on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)