Great Laptop Deal (1 Viewer)

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
For the love of all that is good, make sure you don't get an effing Acer laptop. My former boss had numerous issues (same part - the RF something or other died 3 times, part became 'unavailable', Acer gave up and started blaming us for it). Bunch of fsckwits.

I'm writing this on a Toshiba and though I'm used to it, I won't get a Toshiba next time.
Probably an Asus. I'd get a Lenovo if the trackpad/button layout wasn't so retarded.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
By the way, I just noticed that the person who bought the laptop, bought a HP and everyone is saying that it's a great deal....

So is it wrong to say he wasted his money?
Wait a couple of months until something small goes wrong and he'll regret it when it takes HP tech support over a month to get back to him. Seriously never buy HP, it's not worth the risk and they're not any cheaper or better built that similarly priced brands (e.g. Dell).

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I used to have a HP laptop and it broke down within three months (battery was fucked, so it needed to run on mains power. So, not really a laptop, more like a mobile desktop). Anyways, it took around three weeks for HP customer service from Chennai to cover it under warranty, and another four weeks before they fixed it. Lack of quality + lack of customer service = fail.

It was probably the major single reason why I switched from PC to Apple. And it wasn't even Windows fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)