Great quotes from Frankestein. (1 Viewer)

Gussy Booo

Mathematics <3
HSC
Can anyone provide me with great quotes from the book Frankenstein.
Thanks in advanced.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
'Good' quotes don't help you if they don't relate to your thesis.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Flick through the book and find some posts that fit your thesis, and the sort of essay you want. We can't give you just any quotes to play with, because it's not gonna help you at all if you don't know what sort of essay you're going to eventually have.

Kat92

HSC
Can anyone provide me with great quotes from the book Frankenstein.
Thanks in advanced.
Do a google search and select quotes from there. Although, I must agree with Aerath and Sikhman. I just can't seem to understand why you wouldn't just highlight/ select quotes whilst reading the novel to address the components of your thesis or essay.

Kat92

HSC
I wouldn't rely too heavily upon notes from others and/or other sources. It is always better if you come up with your own original ideas about the texts that you are dealing with. Besides, if you come up with your own original ideas over that of notes that are re-stated numerous times by other HSC'ers; the markers will favour your work over the people that just stated the obvious facts.

Good luck for your HSC! :)

lychnobity

HSC
Flick through the book and find some posts that fit your thesis, and the sort of essay you want. We can't give you just any quotes to play with, because it's not gonna help you at all if you don't know what sort of essay you're going to eventually have.
+1 (some stupid '10er tried to neg me for making a similar post)

Tip:

Pick 10 random pages, and take 3 quotes from each (relative to themes of course, and make sure the pages are spread throughout the book)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)