Green P's (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok, so like i went for my green p's
and failed
cry

its the first time ive failed a driving exam.
and now im freaking out that i'll never pass.
i don't really understand the test well.
anyone got any tips/secrets/anythingthatwillhelpmepass

kk thanks bye
<3

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeahhh...i've gotta do mine sometime soon :(

i'll learn from your mistakes :eek:

SlipStream

HSC
I just booked mine in for my 18th birthday at 3pm.

(No 18th birthday party for me basically cos I CBF'd and half of all my friends are scattered all over the state. A nice dinner with a few mates and a few drinks. Umm, anyhow where were we...)

Just read the HPT handbook a few times and get a grip on the basics (it's $10 from the RTA) and don't get complacent. If you go in there assuming you'll pass no probs then you probably won't - goodbye $33. It's not that hard to pass - I'm only going off what people have told me; I've never done it before but I'll write up some tips when the day dawns.

HSC
Hey no offence but i really dunno how u possibly can fail the green P's test its so easy. All u have to do is when the situations where it asks when would u stop just stop as soon as the movie starts, when it asks when u'd turn or overtake or anything just never click the screen and your fine. Thats all i did and passed no problems

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah but i got freaked out and thought i was being too safe cause i hadnt turned/overtaken in the last 3 ones, so yeah
and its so predictable as to whats happening, do they penalise you 4 stopping too early?
argh
burden

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
It's absolute piss - if you have common sense and no accidents/close calls on reds ur set

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
melimoo said:
yeah but i got freaked out and thought i was being too safe cause i hadnt turned/overtaken in the last 3 ones, so yeah
and its so predictable as to whats happening, do they penalise you 4 stopping too early?
argh
burden
yeah how can you fail?!?! wtf!!! i laughed when i went for mine

anyway, i really dont think they can penalise you for stopping too soon. You cant ever be too safe.

when i did mine, i left heaps of senarios un-touched. i just left em if there wasnt a big enough gap to turn, or in the ones where you press where you would begin slowing down, i just did it straight away whether or not i saw a hazard.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
wow i feeeeeeeeeeeeel soooooooooooooooo dumb
sigh
i swear i'm a good driver
have to get back on the horse soon and try again
gah

transcendent

HSC
N/A
lol i know what you mean but feeling suss about questions that are TOO easy in exams but this is different. some of the events are ment for you to not touch the screen. seriously the easiest way to do it is when you see any movement whatsoever on the residential roads touch the screen immediately. on the intersection ones just wait, you probably don't even have to touch the screen for any of them. it's easy... but being too easy might make you feel suss about it but don't.

vizman

HSC
lol don't worry. i know so many people that hav failed that test

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
if it makes you feel any better i have to do 3 times(3rd time got it)
1st time kept on pressing the stupid screen too many times:S
2nd time not my fault stupid computer was playing up and it turned off on me and i couldnt do it again its apparently"not redeemable".

but good luck
Shell is advice is good just dont touch the screen i didnt have too[oh and do the trial questions]--->avoids those scenario questions(not video clip ones)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
^worrying..... much like my grandfather still holding a licence....

xlr8_angelo

HBHS Class of 05
HSC
i got my greens 2 days ago. it was soooo easy, im not sure how u can fail. it took all of 5 mins and consisted of screen tapping. whats the blacks test gunne be

" complete this phrase C _ R "

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
xlr8_angelo said:
i got my greens 2 days ago. it was soooo easy, im not sure how u can fail. it took all of 5 mins and consisted of screen tapping. whats the blacks test gunne be

" complete this phrase C _ R "

hahaha...me too, but i found it funny :/

as soon as the question starts for when to stop, press the screen straight away.
as soon as the question starts for when to turn, dont press the screen at all

thats how you pass

ademayd

HSC
hahaha...me too, but i found it funny :/

as soon as the question starts for when to stop, press the screen straight away.
as soon as the question starts for when to turn, dont press the screen at all

thats how you pass

IS THIS STILL TRUE?

or did the format change abit

HalcyonSky

HSC
IS THIS STILL TRUE?

or did the format change abit
i did it the other week, its still true

i just did whatever rather than following this rule seen i am not a complete retard, but afterwards i realised that using this rule my answers would have been exactly the same

dont press the screen right away, the hazard comes after about 3 seconds in basically every scenario and you will not miss it, just press it when you see movement or a yellow sign or its night time and youre too close to the bunch of cars in front etc

Last edited:

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Yeah don't press immediately, there has to be a hazard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)