• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Green Street Hooligans (1 Viewer)

eldorato

HSC
N/A
yeh its pretty awsume...the warriors is still the best brawling movie so far though.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
eldorato said:
yeh its pretty awsume...the warriors is still the best brawling movie so far though.
So true! Actually I have't seen this, but it'd have to be fucking amazing to top the Warriors.

renzieroo

HSC
Ennaybur said:
it has to be one of my favourites of all time now ..
oh my gosh, totally agree! everyone i've recommended it to adores it as well!

it's simply absolutely fabulous.

renzieroo

HSC
brogan77 said:
the end of the final fight scene is so sad
i know ayy.. but the last last scene is like the best ending to a movie that i've seen in ages coz it's not corney yet it's still satisfying. lol.

ballin

Banned
HSC
total agreement with the guy who digs the warriors. not only one of the best brawling films, but an all-time classic. green street is average at best. people throw together a couple of poms and elijah wood and everyones going crazy. it wasnt that good. in other news, E. Wood, wrecked the movie with his terrible acting. football factory was by far a better portrayal of britain's warring sporting factions. and it didnt have Mr. wood.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ballin said:
total agreement with the guy who digs the warriors. not only one of the best brawling films, but an all-time classic. green street is average at best. people throw together a couple of poms and elijah wood and everyones going crazy. it wasnt that good. in other news, E. Wood, wrecked the movie with his terrible acting. football factory was by far a better portrayal of britain's warring sporting factions. and it didnt have Mr. wood.
What the fuck, football factory was shit.

GSH destroys it. Fuck the last scene itself would still be better than all of FF. Or any scene for that matter.

ballin

Banned
HSC
Azamakumar said:
What the fuck, football factory was shit.

GSH destroys it. Fuck the last scene itself would still be better than all of FF. Or any scene for that matter.
when you get some taste i might tell you why football factory is a better movie. did i mention it doesnt have that little fag?

renzieroo

HSC
Azamakumar said:
lol i like youuuu.. ahha :p

ConjOB

HSC
I fucking hate this movie for one reason.

It sparked a bunch of little fucking 15 year olds to run around at a-league games thinking they are a firm... oh gawd how anoying!

Oh and football factory >>>>>>>>>>> Green Street Hooligans

Gay Captain

HSC
ConjOB said:
It sparked a bunch of little fucking 15 year olds to run around at a-league games thinking they are a firm... oh gawd how anoying!

lulz

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
haha love the photo. but dont disrespect the movie, one of the best in years even though it had elijah wood in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)