Greenacre Shooting (1 Viewer)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Cops shot dead a 38yo man last week.
They had shot him twice in the leg, emptied a whole cannister of pepper spray, then shot him a few more times in the chest.

What do you guys thing about this? I think it's dead set slack. It was unjustified.
Police are trained to disable people using other means, such as their battons.

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
i'll dig up the SMH site, but unit was on fire. fire brigade came. victim was holding a knife. firefighters called cops.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
From the information provided there seems to be no problem with the way the officers handled the situation. As stated the incident will be under investigation.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
The cops were in danger. The officers had the right to shoot him.

How were they to know he was mentally disabled? Unless he had a big sign around his head saying ''I'm mentally retarded. Please don't shoot me.''

If you were a cop, which you will probably never be, I'm sure you'd do the same thing in te same circumstance.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The fact that he was metally disabled probably meant he was harder to deal with because his response to reasoning would be minimal.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
They shouldve done the same thing as what I saw on Cops yesterday. Get bean bag guns, shoot them at him and he will go down without a fight and only suffer some bruising.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Do cops still have battons anymore. You would think that a batton having the longer reach then a knife they could of used a batton to the head.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
wat abt rubber bullets.?...........or cant they shoot tranquilisers at him.........or do they only do that to animals......???

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
joujou_84 said:
wat abt rubber bullets.?...........or cant they shoot tranquilisers at him.........or do they only do that to animals......???
You have just had a tranquiliser shot in your leg, what's your last act before you pass out gonna be? I for one would take a stab at the person who shot me...

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
withoutaface said:
You have just had a tranquiliser shot in your leg, what's your last act before you pass out gonna be? I for one would take a stab at the person who shot me...
not if they were a safe distance away from u ............and im sure a police officer can run faster than a guy with a tranquliser in his leg....

tattoodguy

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................rofl,,,,,,,,,,at him on the head with the baton lol

but yeah.........police are fucked............

i dont expect police to die...liek take on......a nife vs baton etc..............but atleast shoot ppple in the legs and shit.

i think police can cos problems................instead of spraying someone with...........capscum spray etc..........they could try talking more.............

and like......when its a nife..........only..............they can....shoot them in the legs etc......

fcuking pigs

Mr. Osama

tattoodguy said:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................rofl,,,,,,,,,,at him on the head with the baton lol

but yeah.........police are fucked............

i dont expect police to die...liek take on......a nife vs baton etc..............but atleast shoot ppple in the legs and shit.

i think police can cos problems................instead of spraying someone with...........capscum spray etc..........they could try talking more.............

and like......when its a nife..........only..............they can....shoot them in the legs etc......

fcuking pigs

Learn to type retard.

tattoodguy

yeah sorrry, that was difficult to follow and didnt make to much sense...................the bottom line was ----------police should shoot ppple in the legs and not the chest.

did anyone seeee on the news a dude stabbed a police dog? how does something like that happpen? if police are tooo pussy to take on a knife whelding dude themselves with batons etc.......why send their dog to do the dirty work.

once again that proves to me that police are absolute peices of shit. now they are talking about charging the guy with animal cruelty etc ----------------yeah the guy with the nife is a fucking moron for doing that.......but then again he does have a right to defend himself........................its just as much the polices fault for endangering the dogs life in such a dangerous situation..............

shouldnt the police responsible be charged ---------they sent a dog to its death.......................police take no responsibility.

seee the drug testing in victoria? havent they conceided that the drug test on that dude was initially wrong ---------i saw on the news one of the major police guys saying...........he cant seee any reason why the police should apologise.

welll firstly they embarrased the guy and his family and wasted a shit load of an innocent persons time....................................seeee that proves what type of pppppple police are.

they are arrogant, immmoral and hypocritical.

tattoodguy

the police are trying to introduce a new law cos their dog got killled.

they send a dog to go and attack someone...........and u are meant to just stand there and be atttacked? how gay.

from what i have read, it was the polices fault. what sort of person sends an animal to attack an armed criminal.............its fucking stupid. no regard for the dogs life..................fucking traitors.

if that is in fact what happpened -----------the police should be charged with animal cruelty........................................police are never charged with anything...........its bull shit.

i agreeee that like if someone killls a police/emergency dog......... there should be a serious penalty...........but not at the moment when the dog is trying to killl u.
if the police do that.........and the criminal is armed.........the police should be the one charged for be so fucking dumb.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
You shouldn't argue against something that you obviously know nothing about.

Firstly, police dogs aren't trained to kill, they're trained to tackle whoever they're chasing by biting and latching themselves onto their arm. The dog wasn't trying to "kill" the man, it was doing its job.

Secondly, the police officer(s) were also chasing after the man, it's obvious that a dog is going to be faster than a human - this is the part of the reason why police dogs were brought into the force to begin with.

I personally, grieve for the dog and its owner (which happened to be the police officer that you think should be "charged with animal cruelty"). Please shut up 'tattoodguy' because you're making everyone who feels for the loss of this dog sound as stupid as yourself.

P.S You obviously have some resentment to the police force, as in your previous posts you have managed to disagree with everything I've heard on the news lately in regards to the police. Get over it, idiot.

tattoodguy

lol, are you fucking dumb?????

loook i love animals.............heaps.............i hate animal cruelty and shit......seriously.......................hunters and shit.........should all be shot............i believe in treating all living things the way u want to be treated.

but, to be reasonable.................the police should take more care..................i fully support like the police using the dogs to track ppple down etc..........

but u shouldnt use thse pooor animals for like dangerous shit....like chasing armed crims........................................cos its like relfex just to kill the animals etc...........

the police should think about that........if the police cant work out........that its dangerous for the animal to attack an armed man............there fucking dumber than i thought.

and therefore its the polices fault..for being so fucking negligent.......they may as well shoot the dog themselves........its the same shit........fucking barbarians.

the dog,,,,,,,,rushing an armed man......................it died with honor.......fucking sick cunt.......

i value its life more than most police............

but ppple like you shit me..........................
like you and alot of ppple live in a make believe world like the police are so brave, so fucking goood ...etc etc....................

when the police have a gun.........and the crims got a nife etc....yeah there brave....there hardcore .......they blow some pooor cunt away.............

if you have a nife.........and someone has a gun......and you rush them...............ur the fucking man.......................................u die with the highest honors......

just out of curiousity.........if the police ask u to put down ur nife.......and u dont...............are they aloud to shooot u?????

.... there is many examples...............of armed crims.........standing over the cops etc..................and the cops being pussies and scared.

some cops though....there sick cunts.....................a few died in battle and shit...........................gun on gun.........................and they fucking died............but they died with courage etc.

i remember one along time ago...........he got shot..........and he still chased the guys...........and then died.................................that is admirable...........

cops like that.............there honroable, couragous and shit........................there like soldiers.........they deserve a badge,,,,,,,,,they deserbe to have guns etc.........
and they deserve respect. and i do respect5 those...........same as the fucking soldiers and shit in the miliatry....

but being a police officer and just dying .............like if ur just standing around. or in a car or whatever...and u get killed.............thats nothing......................u dont deserve a medal....

i dont want to name names and shit..but alot of them who died doing their job etc.........they didnt die................with all the courage and shit........they get a medal out of sympathy and shit.....................they dont dserve it though.

men of honor.......men of courage..................i rspect those ppple and look up to them.................. u can be a police officer, a criminal or whatever its not important...............

i judge people on their merits..............not on a fucking tittle...or a badge......

u dumb bastards.................think cops are king shit....when most of them havent done a single thing......except ......go to uni or whatever and study policing......its no different than being an accountant or whatever................its nothing.

instead of admiring ...shittty badge carriers turn ur attention to our jail system......there is alot of sick cunts in there.......who are far more deserving of praise than the police.

police are often gettting done for corruption....for commmiting crimes etc...................so fuck it.......................................its so wrong.............and u want to pretend there goood.........they lie to catch crims, they ummm do all this sneaky shit................................................they make me sick.

ppple get killed, injured, raped in society all the time, cos the police........are bz doing other shit...................pettty bull shit............... catching ppple with drugs and shit.........very serious crimes are being commited.....because the police are tooo busy....... searching innnocnet ppple and harrasing law abiding citizens violating their privacy......................so fuck them.

its like,,,,,,,,,,,,look at domestic voillence chicks etc...........and ppple who get restraining orders...................they get kiillled..............because they put their trust in the police.............................. the police let alot of ppple down.

so in conclusion - i dont hate cops.............but alot of cops, are not heros and supremely brave etc, many of them are morally corrupt, they are weak, they are just like most pppple who do any job...................u go and study some shitty course..........then u go to work.........u hate ur job..........and u dont give a shit..............there nothing special,,,,,,,,, in many occassions the criminals they persecute etc.......are more honorable and couargous than the police...................many cops should be ashamed of themselves.............also they they dont do a goood job....................they are show ponies who harasss decent citizens instead of concentrating on removing all the true scum bags of society.

ps the cops shouldnt have let the dog die.

lol......sorry for all the ramble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)