Greg Bird glassing conviction quashed (1 Viewer)

will-anal

Banned
HSC
The sport puts itself into disrepute because it's so gay. If anything, a bit of off field biff makes it worth watching incase something cool happens

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
So all you who think this guy is guilty, what are your opinions on the woman. Do you believe she started the fight and lunged at him with the glass? If you believe that much, i would think there is a possibility of unintended consequences of the glass breaking and injury following.

banco55

HSC
So all you who think this guy is guilty, what are your opinions on the woman. Do you believe she started the fight and lunged at him with the glass? If you believe that much, i would think there is a possibility of unintended consequences of the glass breaking and injury following.
If you lunge at someone with a glass and there's a struggle I don't think it's that likely that your injuries would just so happen to be consistent with been glassed in the eye. You'd think your wrists and arms would be much more likely to be cut if the glass broke as you lunged at someone.

rozymisty

HSC
I think that both of them should be charged with false report, if it was in fact kate falling over a table or whatever it was.

either way domestic violence is not acceptable

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Obviously they both LIED to protect eachother. If it was America the Judge will throw both low lying bastards to jail. This is what I hate about Australian judicial system. Judges should be elected, and we will see conviction and imprisonment rates soar. People pointed out how America has the highest rate of incarceration, thats because they have better judges who jailed murderer, rapist, conmen, drug peddlers who would have walked free in Australia and elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)