• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Greg the Bunny (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
The tv networks have got it all wrong. They think we want reality tv, so they give us crap like The Resort, and The Hot House, Popstars, and hundreds of renovation shows... but all we really want is GREG!

Fry

Originally posted by Seabiscuit
The tv networks have got it all wrong. They think we want reality tv, so they give us crap like The Resort, and The Hot House, Popstars, and hundreds of renovation shows... but all we really want is GREG!
it was cancelled ages ago by the US network FOX. it was only used as a filler by channel 7 for the school holidays so i dont think its 7's fault.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by Fry
it was cancelled ages ago by the US network FOX. it was only used as a filler by channel 7 for the school holidays so i dont think its 7's fault.
Who ARE you? A Channel 7 Spy? :p
But i guess u are right. I can't blame channel 7 for this. At least it gave us a chance to know Greg the Bunny. And as they say.. Its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
Who else watches this show? I think it's great. It's like a kids TV show with adult humour...
i saw the episode where Greg is a victim of a racial attack!
it was a whole episode about puppet rights, which seemed to me like they were mocking the whole "black rights" movement!
And also have you noticed there are no black actors on the program??

Seabiscuit

HSC
How could u forget Greg???!!!
I had tutoring and forgot to tape it!!! :eek:

Kittycat

HSC
Oh no, I like Greg the Bunny. I just wanted to see people's reaction to 'I hate Grey the Bunny'....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)