Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

bustinjustin

HSC
The hockey jock guy was such an idiot.
But more important, did anyone think that when Meredith told Derek that she slept with George, she actually pushed him away a little and compelled him to make peace with Addison?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Has anyone seen the video clip for The Fray's new single, "How To Save A Life"? It's like a GA Season 3 promo, lol. It's awesome. For those who haven't seen all of Season Two, you might not want to see it unless you know what happens in the finale. If you have seen all of it, you should definitely watch the clip. It's got new footage and everything.

dora_18

HSC
Jachie said:
Has anyone seen the video clip for The Fray's new single, "How To Save A Life"? It's like a GA Season 3 promo, lol. It's awesome. For those who haven't seen all of Season Two, you might not want to see it unless you know what happens in the finale. If you have seen all of it, you should definitely watch the clip. It's got new footage and everything.
omg where is it. I want to see it!
doesnt the premier of season 3 begin at the end of september...

EDIT: ok never mind i found it on you tube- so excited. I love that song. There are a couple of versions of it though, one doesnt actually give an insight to season 3 and just has end clips of season 2, and the other actually goes into season 3...hehe awesome.

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
bustinjustin said:
The hockey jock guy was such an idiot.
But more important, did anyone think that when Meredith told Derek that she slept with George, she actually pushed him away a little and compelled him to make peace with Addison?
lol, kinda sad that thats what it took for him to make "peace". And even so their marriage is far from "ok".

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
why the heck is mc dreamy and wife living in a carvan :S i cant figured it out

klh

HSC
what happened last night? I didnt catch it as i slept through 45mins and only watched the last 15 mins of it.

*hopeful*

HSC
for doctors, im sure it wouldnt be that hard to snap up a place

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Didn't Derek like living in a caravan? I remember Meredith asking him why he lived there early season 1 before Addison even showed up.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh Derek and Addison still live in the caravan im pretty sure they showed it last week or something.

George and that chick hooked up. And when Christina walked out in her bday suit in last nights ep that was so funny, George was so funny, lol.

I love this show too :) And im liking Chris O'Donnell :D

bustinjustin

HSC
George never told Izzy where he now lives - so where does he live? Not in the hospital with Dr. Torres, surely?

Alex is a dick, can't understand why though, didn't realise the break up with Izzy had such an impact on him.

dora_18

HSC
angelduck said:
If i remember, hes moved back into the house with Izzie nd Meredith...him and his chick went to stay the night there at the end of the episode
yeah..george moves back in.

dora_18

HSC
I saw the first episode of season 3 today, and the second one is currently downloading. It's so awesome....absolutely fantabulous.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
dora_18 said:
I saw the first episode of season 3 today, and the second one is currently downloading. It's so awesome....absolutely fantabulous.
The third is even better!

dora_18

HSC
Loz#1 said:
The third is even better!
third season? or third episode?

I think you mean episode...in which case..how have you seen it! its not even on illegal downloading means as yet:p lol

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
dora_18 said:
third season? or third episode?

I think you mean episode...in which case..how have you seen it! its not even on illegal downloading means as yet:p lol
yep, the third episode is out on torrents as it screened friday in the US. i saw it today.

dora_18

HSC
ahh lucky. Oh well....i can wait another few days, no biggie :D

makes you realise what i do when america stops screaning for the year though, and i can't download anything. I wonder how long greys is going to run for...it's a pretty damn good show.

How weird was that baby in trash can story though? in the first episode...and it was a bit unrealistic, i mean that girl was 14, as if someone who gives birth can just get up and walk away back to class....i mean women need like a pretty long time to recover!! and as if your parents wouldnt realise ..But anyway...i loved addison in that story( and when derek kicked her out in that flashback thing lol)..and alex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)