Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
Nesty said:
season 3 is on youtube. not good quality tho
limewire has the best quality ive seen....its like watching it straight from your own tv.

dora_18

HSC
does anyone know if we're going straight into season 3?? because next week should be the finale :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wat...next week is season finale...it cant be, they didnt say it was...noooooooo...

Dr Burke better not die. Izy is going to get in deep crap for what she did, so stupid.

I hate gun shots, second show today that had a gun shot, but this one had 3-4, and my heart cant take it *grrrrrrrr*

Good ep though :D Meredith loved Derek *dum di dum di dum*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Izzy is insane. She was wacked out and so desperate this episode, I can't believe she actually went that far. Next weeks preview "burke will be here any minute". Ha! Too bad Izzy, he's been shot. Now if Denny dies, it's all YOUR fault. Lol.

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
OMG Denny CAN'T die !!!! i love denny and izzy - they are so sweet, and yes i'm embarrassed that I care. This is horrible! :(:(:(:(

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
nuuuu dr burke!!! =(

i cant believed izzy she even made george involved in it :(

dora_18

HSC
no next week isnt the finale....we've got 2 more eps left. My bad

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
dora_18 said:
no next week isnt the finale....we've got 2 more eps left. My bad
I loved how the season 2 finale was a three-parter. Unfortunately for you guys watching it on Australian TV you're getting it over three weeks; US viewers got it over two nights.

No points for Aussie TV.

dora_18

HSC
Loz#1 said:
I loved how the season 2 finale was a three-parter. Unfortunately for you guys watching it on Australian TV you're getting it over three weeks; US viewers got it over two nights.

No points for Aussie TV.
hehe...im up to the 4th episode of season 3...i swear i think the 3rd season is better than the second! im in love.
so glad that mcteamy is back...although what the fuck happened with him and callie at the end of last episode! i mean i hope that doesnt happen! and why is addison rejecting him....they belong together!! lol..pregnant merideth with McBaby that was funny for a brief moment, and whats going to happen now that she picked derek over finn but derek said hes walking away...cant wait for next episode

lexie85

HSC
hey what happened on monday ? i missed it :( but from the ad's and ur posts i've figured that izzy cut the wire for dennis ? who shot burke and why ?

Lori.

HSC
Tonights episode is so good :) i really regret missing last weeks episode, especially if it was as good?

I thought GA was losing its touch, but I guess I was wrong :)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Was there a preview of next week... cos either channel 7 dropped out or it just faded to black and the next show started.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
wtf with the end? my tv screen blank out!
omg sifffffff do this to us. damn you channel 7!

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
yeah did that. i freaked out cos i thought it was crappy reception. but its sposed to do that! WHAT ABOUT NEXT WEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HSC
Great episode!!!!! Looking forward to next weeks. :D
k8kate said:
yeah did that. i freaked out cos i thought it was crappy reception. but its sposed to do that! WHAT ABOUT NEXT WEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I think to an extent that was meant to happen, but for THAT long??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
It blacked out because it's a 2-part finale. There's no 'preview' because technically it's one episode.

SharkBait

HSC
has anyone noticed that grey's has been really intense lately? like its eps r just really really intense where a billion things r happenin all at once....god, i dont even breath during the show and i only realise that i havnt breathed when the ads come on. far out.

oh i hope i hope i hope that denny and izzy gets a happy ending. izzy risked so fukin much for denny and they seem soooo great together. he needs to get out of that damn hospital and into proper attire and take her out. we need to see progress!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)