Griffith dent interviews (1 Viewer)

jawasan

HSC
hey guys just wondering if anyone has gotten an interview offer for griffith dent or oral health yet? sorry just getting anxious as my sister had already recieved her letter before this time last year, also does anyone know if they send out rejection letters?

vano09

HSC
N/A
hey i'm waiting for an offer aswel.... i doubt they'll send a rejection letter....

narrowpin

HSC
i got mine today, but the letter is a little missleading, it says "thank you for your application to Griffith university's ORAL HEALTH PROGAM(S). I am pleased, on behalf of the school of dentistry and oral health, to invite you to undertake an interview for our bachelor of oral health in dental science or Bachelor of Oral Health in Oral Helath Therapy programs."

Now im pretty sure i applied to dentistry...assuming it to be "dental science".....but i have a bad feeling that they may have taken me into their oral health program......arghh, am i just freaking out for no reason?

anfonnee

HSC
yeah i got the exact same thing from them... except i'm pretty sure i only applied for dent science nothing else.. oh well just happy to get the interview =) mine's on the 3rd dec, when's others?

edit: umat 174 =\

Last edited:

bfmv

HSC
N/A
People who got interviews- what were your umat scores?

hills08

HSC
i got 191, dont remember the umat score breakdown, but it was 96th percentile

vano09

HSC
N/A
****CSU DENT interview.... need help****

Has anyone received an interview offer for csu dent? Please post your days...

Any idea how the interview structure is going to be and what sorta questions they'll b asking?? please help!!

AznAssassin

~*BANKAI*~ Member
HSC
anfonnee said:
yeah i got the exact same thing from them... except i'm pretty sure i only applied for dent science nothing else.. oh well just happy to get the interview =) mine's on the 3rd dec, when's others?

edit: umat 174 =\
lol my's on dec 2nd (tomorrow). My UMAT score is 164 rofl.

Hope i get in :p

Good luck everyone!!!

shaz1

HSC
CLARIFICATION FOR PPL WHO APPLIED FOR DENTAL SCIENCE/DENTISTRY

Bachelor of Dental Science + GDD (Graduate Diploma in Dentistry) = Dentistry

If you are accepted into Bachelor of Dental Science after your interview at Griffith, you are automatically enrolled into the GDD program. The Bachelors degree being 3yrs whilst the Diploma being a further 2yrs. (3 + 2 = 5yrs)

So After all that and after being accredited by the State Boards....you're a Dentist!!

:headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)