• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Griffith medical science interviews (1 Viewer)

luc@port

HSC
Hi
I received an email today from GRiffith saying I was being offered a medical science interview
But it was on the same day as one of my HSC exams, so obviously I can't go (I live about 7 hrs from GRiffith with no direct flights).
I replied to the email but was informed there were no alternatives. I suspect Griffith simply does not NSW students; that's fine, but they should tell us so we don't bother applying...
I was wondering if any others have been put in this position?

Thanks, and good luck everyone for the HSC!
Lucinda

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
call them up and speak to them directly. unis always say "we dont allow for changes blah blah blah" but thats just to deter ppl from changing time just for the sake of it or to a time that suits them better. if they know that you have a genuine reason then they would consider it. if they dont budge, then stuff them. their loss. who wants to do med science at griffith anyway? (unless this is for the provisional med program). there are many places in NSW that have much better medsci degrees.

luc@port

HSC
Unfortunately it is for med provisional entry and unfortunately I have already rung them up directly but was simply put through to an answering machine; we are now writing them a letter...

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
I SAW THAT WHEN I WAS DOING THE APPLICATION THEN REALISED IT WAS ON MY BUSINESS EXAM. DIDN'T END UP APPLYING, TOTAL DOUCHé. Good Luck :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)