Grinspoon concert (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Was anyone at the grinspoon concert last night in newcastle? im just wondering who the first support band was that played instead of shihad.... I thought the concert was awesome :) what did you guys think?

HSC
maybe they got so disoriented from changing their name from shihad to pacifier and back so many times that they couldn't play? identity crisis alert.

Trogie

HSC
_muse_ said:
Was anyone at the grinspoon concert last night in newcastle? im just wondering who the first support band was that played instead of shihad.... I thought the concert was awesome :) what did you guys think?
I won tix for their sydney gig the other day, is it worth goin or should i sell em, would they even be worth anything?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
BreaKing said:
what happened to shihad?
apparently the lead singers dad died in a tragic accident or something and it was the funeral on friday night... They got a local band in to play instead - i found out their name "dirty pink jeans" i think thats right.. they were pretty good :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Trogie said:
I won tix for their sydney gig the other day, is it worth goin or should i sell em, would they even be worth anything?
i say its worth it :) its good, they didnt just play all their new stuff, they played old stuff as well which was awesome, i didnt think they would

Royce

HSC
this concert was good yes? when i started to look at tickets i found that they were al sold out.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm im too poor to afford going to see the sydney one Spazzys - Shihad - Grinners one hell of a good line up :(

thirsty

HSC
best concert ever craziest crowd fuckin awesome. u sell grinners tix i will kill you you stupid idiot. go you will love it

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah i went it fuckin went off, ppl only started gettin into it when shihad came on (3rd act) then when grinners came on everyone went N-U-T-S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)