Groans all round... (1 Viewer)

katy-g

HSC
Im pretty sure there are 1001 threads about this but i felt the need to post my own to calm myself down and rationalise my emotions right now...

**sigh**

Is anyone else noticing that the whole 'it never rains, it pours' theory is coming into place at the moment? Over the past two months or so it seems that i either have no to little work due or a whole crap load. And as well as school, it seems like everyone is starting to jump down everyone else's throats... friends, my parents... peers... just GRRR.

So today i had a CAFS assessment due, worth 20%, and honestly, im not saying this just to be a stress merchant or an attention seeker... i screwed it up royaly... like its bad. So the first thing i wanna know... how badly is that gonna screw with my marks because up until today i was always getting excellent marks for CAFS and am currently ranked (prior to todays exam for sure) 4th.

Im just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over it at the moment hey. And tis only really hit me in the past two weeks.

My dance trial HSC is on Wednesday and Thrusday and im feeling incredibily underprepared... So instead of doing something about it... im moping around and procrastinating as a form of self pity.

Can someone please shake me out of this mood!!!

Guernica

HSC
*shakes you* GET OUT OF THIS MOOD!!!!!!

But yeah, it does suck. A great deal. But we're almost there.. can you see the light at the end of the tunnel? It's so close. Just hold on. Push on harder and you'll get to the end very soon.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
There have been allot of threads based on HSC stress but that is merely a reflection on the stresses of the upcoming trials, major assessment and the ever looming HSC.

Depending on yours and your class’s performance the CAFS assessment will depend on how much it will affect you. But you shouldn't be worrying to much on that as there is still the trials left which for some subjects is worth 20-40% of your final assessment mark. So if you study hard for that and perform well you can come back.

At the moment almost every HSC student is in the same situation but things have to be done, assessment need completing and study must go on you just have to pick yourself up and work hard on your dancing so that you will be prepared and know that you have put your best effort in.

With only 114 days until the HSC begins the end is in sight all you have to do is put yourself in the best possible position before you even sit in the exam room. Good Luck!

katy-g

HSC
Thanks guys.

Ive calmed down this morning and realised this my first fuck up and probably my last. **sigh**

Just gotta work extra hard now :)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
katy-g said:
Thanks guys.

Ive calmed down this morning and realised this my first fuck up and probably my last. **sigh**

Just gotta work extra hard now :)
use memory of how shit u felt as motivation to work harder to prevent you from feeling shit ever again :rofl:

all the best :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)