• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Group assessment for Big W (1 Viewer)

feudache

HSC
Hi

I have a group assessment with big w next week and im really worried about what is involved.....i have applied for the position of refit assosciate...i had gone through the previous post and threads posted regarding the same issue..but they were all dated backet to 1-2 years...so i was wondering if someone could shed light on how the interview is goin to be and how to get prepared for it?? ...also while you are at it..please tel me what does the position of a refit assosciate at Big W demands??....kindly help me out to successfully clear the asessment!!
...and nope..i have no previous work exp in a retail industry!!..help please!!
..thx!!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Hi

I have a group assessment with big w next week and im really worried about what is involved.....i have applied for the position of refit assosciate...i had gone through the previous post and threads posted regarding the same issue..but they were all dated backet to 1-2 years...so i was wondering if someone could shed light on how the interview is goin to be and how to get prepared for it?? ...also while you are at it..please tel me what does the position of a refit assosciate at Big W demands??....kindly help me out to successfully clear the asessment!!
...and nope..i have no previous work exp in a retail industry!!..help please!!
..thx!!
you want the job?
Stand out! Take over! Be the leader! Always take control!

It's what they are looking for in group interviews.

goodluck

HSC
Refit basically means that you are a part of the team that rebuilds the store, gives it a new layout, etc.
Not too much retail skill required, I would imagine.

HSC
Refit is most likely another new jazy word for "recovery" associate. You basically work for late afternoon into the early evening, fixing up a specific area of the store. Mentally its not hard, after a while you learn where things go and how things should look, so that it all looks good for the next days trading. However the question with many individuals is how bothered are you to make it look good. Overall its a fairly easy job to do when its done right :)

Also the interview processes are group ones now-a-days i think (changed from a few yrs back), so just try to speak up and be a team player, always a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)