group interview? (1 Viewer)

pakigal

HSC
okay, so Ive read a lot of good tips about the interview but can anybody tell me bit about the group activity. What do they ask you to do in groups? (PWC in particular if u want me to be precise) Is the problem based activity related to accounting or a broader problem? Any tips/extra useful information?

Any help would be awesome since my interview is...tomorrow!!!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
pakigal said:
okay, so Ive read a lot of good tips about the interview but can anybody tell me bit about the group activity. What do they ask you to do in groups? (PWC in particular if u want me to be precise) Is the problem based activity related to accounting or a broader problem? Any tips/extra useful information?

Any help would be awesome since my interview is...tomorrow!!!
Good luck =]

But seriously though, you're in year12, how much accounting knowledge do you have? Or more importantly, how much of it is relevant to what you think goes on in a professional services firm? *shrugs*

ps. Those aren't questions in the interview- just things you might want to ponder.

pakigal

HSC
lolz, I know...guess I'm just getting all hyped up for no reason. Stupid nerves. Thanks heaps, feel bit better now ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)