Group Performance - Topic? (1 Viewer)

asha_ramirez

HSC
Just wondering what topic you're all basing your group performance on?

Ours is about 'The White Picket Fence' - domestic violence against women, patriachal (sp?) society, feminism... etc.

What are all yours on? :)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
We started out combining "The Case" and "Underground" and managed to end up with something resembling "Business as Usual" :)

But i wouldnt have a clue what our new topic is... pest control gets controlled by a pest maybe. Tis lots of fun either way

Sezzza

Our group is doing 'the case..' We're all criminals on the edge of a building and get caught by the cops..who then interogate us...We need to establish a better ending and it's causing a bit of trouble...but oh well. That's year 12 drama for you. :)

Sherbie

uh oh

Well, at least you all have ideas, secret or not, were there any ideas that ur group rejected that mine could have...we have a week before our performance trial and we have nothing!!! AM going to fail the HSC!!! :confused: uh oh

any help woulkd be grand

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
WOAH... nothing? Shit. Some ideas we rejected... all were different holiday season characters.. easter bunny, tooth fairy, santa claus and boogey man (halloween sorta).. The rest got jealous coz Santa got all the attention, his holiday was most important and he doesnt even do all the work, he gets help from his elves. It seems stupid, but we had good takes on the characters.. we just had problem building up the story, so we ditched it. Um, we also rejected the Evolution of Violence... going from apes, cowboys, sumarais, modern warfare, etc. I dunno, dont think these will help, but anyway, I suggest you get ur ass moving, and good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)