Group Projects (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Got our groups today!!! REALLY excited!

What are your opinons on yours?

Im in a group with AleeOh! A guy named brad and a girl named julia :)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
^u go to school with aleeoh!? show how much i pay attention, lol... thats cool

we start group work first day back next term... ive had my group planned since last year, but we will finalise everything next term.. looking forward to it. its an all guys group too, right on!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - will and aL in the same gp... we're never going to hear the end of this... That is - until they get their nomination for Onstage...

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Unofficially we chose our groups last year, but we finalised it this term. I'm happy, I've got people I can work with and managed to not get any of the ones I can't work with... So! to OnStage! ... I hope...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by JimBob
Unofficially we chose our groups last year, but we finalised it this term. I'm happy, I've got people I can work with and managed to not get any of the ones I can't work with... So! to OnStage! ... I hope...
Lucky - and good luck in ur quest for onstage... It's a long, hard trek... being nominated is enough... But so hard - so go out there and work ur beehinds off...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I reckon it's cool that we have this goal to work for. Like in drama, we work hard for OnStage, for 4 unit english I'm working hard to get my piece into the Writers Showcase. It's all a very big dream though.... "dare to dream" lol

Will, did u pick ur groups? we get to pick ours...my teacher wanted us finalised by the end of term 1, but the girls are procrastinating.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
omg - picking groups can suck some serious balls... lucky my gp was pretty set all along... other ppl in the classm got jibbed tho... felt sorry for them, but meh - we worked hard and got our onstage GP nomination :D

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
I reckon it's cool that we have this goal to work for. Like in drama, we work hard for OnStage, for 4 unit english I'm working hard to get my piece into the Writers Showcase. It's all a very big dream though.... "dare to dream" lol

Will, did u pick ur groups? we get to pick ours...my teacher wanted us finalised by the end of term 1, but the girls are procrastinating.
Firstly... i so agree with the whole young writers/onstage thing! For modern i want to be an exempler sample! :) lol

And what happend with our groups was that out teacher set up arrangements and we needed to vote (majority rules) for the one that we want.

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
Hey I got a group of four, i'm in Trigger's class, but this chick we used to be friends with she's not in a group and she has no group so our teacher has 2 put her in one and it might be ours!

sickwithlove

Queen Beathen
HSC
Originally posted by TheBirdMustFly
Hey I got a group of four, i'm in Trigger's class, but this chick we used to be friends with she's not in a group and she has no group so our teacher has 2 put her in one and it might be ours!

kinda like my class...we all hav our groups set out but there r 2 girls that are soooo totally dero and hardly come 2 class that need 2 be put in a group. we hav the smallest group (3 of us) so we just know they'll be lumped in with us. *cries* Bye -Bye Onstage!!!!!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
No, think, if you are performing next to someone who acts like a block of wood, comparitvly you look so much better and your marks will improve!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
^ but as a group piece is will look shit ... to sickwithlove, i would fight for your dear life to avoid them .. i would hate to be in ur position, we have a few deros ourselves.

kalinda

HSC
we make a list of who we would like to be with and then our teacher chooses our groups - im little worried but i have worked hard this year so im pretty sure(hopefully) that ill be put in a good group

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
damn group projects...our teacher is picking our groups based on how well we work together and stuff cos there's only 7 ppl and we all whinge cos we dont want to work with certain ppl and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)