GROUP TUTOR AVAILABLE 4 HSC physics, chem,bio 2/3unit maths (1 Viewer)

eoklm11

HSC
Hey guys, my name is Melissa (Hye Ra)
I and my friend thought we might start tutoring together while helping out those in need help. Because we are not that experienced and have just finished HSC (fresh in mind!) we'd charge cheap ( as low as $15p.h)

Any ways, for myself I 've studied extension 2 maths, physics, biology, chemistry and ESL in HSC 09 and have never had a tutor in my life, achieving ATAR of 91.2. I've recently had 3 months tutoring for 2 unit maths student during I was studying my HSC courses, and have won awards and scholarships for maths for years.

My mate had a year experience in reading tutor through TAFE. She studied Mathematics, , physics, biology, chemistry and ESL. She's received awards for all science subjects listed below not intentially but annually.

As a whole we've received average mark of band 5 for all subjects with NO tutor at all.

We'd like to share our knowledge and ways that developed us to motivate studying as well as skills within through different tutoring system for different person.

We are keen to tutor for HSC physics, HSC biology, Preliminary Chemistry, Preliminary Biology, Preliminary Physics, 2 unit mathematics and extension 1 maths.

We can reach from Western Sydney, to Metro, Inner Sydney
We are available any week days or weekends, preferably afternoons
Please contact me on 0433 473 126 or email me to ru_ny@hotmail.com to discuss.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)