Group!! (1 Viewer)

supergirl

HSC
And also, our drama class has fourteen.
We have chosen groups already, but don't start for ages of course.

Our drama teacher made suggestions, and we went from there. She originally suggested a group of five, and three groups of three, but two of the three groups of three thought that was way too small, so we combined and one of us went to the other group of three. The final product is two groups of five and one of four.

If that all makes sense. it's 8:30am, cut me some slack!

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
The one with the cars was Erskine Park, we made friends with those guys!!

Also, Supergirl i know a guy in your class (goes by the name of Waddle) lolz. Wow, i also know a girl called Dora in your grade!! Your Barber Quartet play was awesome!!

Ours was the crappy one with the wizard of oz in it....maybe you remember it......maybe you don't. Ah wells.

toddy_

HSC
pirotess4 said:

Also, Supergirl i know a guy in your class (goes by the name of Waddle) lolz. Wow, i also know a girl called Dora in your grade!! Your Barber Quartet play was awesome!!

Ours was the crappy one with the wizard of oz in it....maybe you remember it......maybe you don't. Ah wells.
Hmm, Im glad you liked it. I was one of the Barbershop Singers, and yeah i felt kinda bad about our performances, sitll i was/(am) a major fan of the whole festival cos it was a hell of a lot of fun. Everyone in my class got really sick and tired of our piece it by the end, well everyone except me and "Supergirl", which was just as well cos we got into state and had to do it ALL over again!!!

Wooo....

And yours was not crap, and ours wasnt that great, looking back on it. Im sure if we had to do it again everyones pieces would be a hell of a lot better. I know i learnt so much from that whole experience.

banana_custard

HSC
toddy_ said:
Everyone in my class got really sick and tired of our piece it by the end, well everyone except me and "Supergirl", which was just as well cos we got into state and had to do it ALL over again!!!

I know i learnt so much from that whole experience.
I know what I learnt - never ever ever design makeup for a piece that takes half an hour to put on. Especially for the male members of our barbershop...

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
toddy_ said:
Hmm, Im glad you liked it. I was one of the Barbershop Singers, and yeah i felt kinda bad about our performances, sitll i was/(am) a major fan of the whole festival cos it was a hell of a lot of fun. Everyone in my class got really sick and tired of our piece it by the end, well everyone except me and "Supergirl", which was just as well cos we got into state and had to do it ALL over again!!!

Wooo....

And yours was not crap, and ours wasnt that great, looking back on it. Im sure if we had to do it again everyones pieces would be a hell of a lot better. I know i learnt so much from that whole experience.
i never got sick of it....

supergirl

HSC
pirotess4 said:

Heh, everyone knows Dora, it's insane!

And yeah, I remember that one... "I don't think we're in Blacktown anymore, Toto".

supergirl

HSC
banana_custard said:
I know what I learnt - never ever ever design makeup for a piece that takes half an hour to put on. Especially for the male members of our barbershop...
Hi, Alison!

And I must agree with you, although it was ever-so-amusing to see people like Alex struggle with that lipstick... Ahahaha.

HSC
i like the barber shop one, it was cool. i loved the festable cause i met so many people that was the best thing about it. do you know when we are allowed to start our groups?

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Those groups are HUGE! we had two of four and one of three... And even that seemed to big! Five is WAY too big!
Yeah but I am from that school and their not really that big, our class is big anyway.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
i like the barber shop one, it was cool. i loved the festable cause i met so many people that was the best thing about it. do you know when we are allowed to start our groups?
Next term, I think but don't quote me. I just know that everyone in our school was getting ready to wage all out war so we had to get it all sorted before everyone killed everyone else!

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
supergirl said:
And I must agree with you, although it was ever-so-amusing to see people like Alex struggle with that lipstick... Ahahaha.
Sharne, its georgina! I thought it was more amusing seeing the barabershop applying their makeup. I was helping Alex once and he kept telling me I was doing it wrong that was amusing

toddy_

HSC
banana_custard said:
Alison shut up...that makeup was hell crap. i hated it. i mean sitting there at the Q theatre festival while you girls put it on drove me nuts. and then when we got to state and Mrs B made me put it on by myself!!!!!! I didnt even know how to use the lipstick!!!

But ill never forget the time meghan poked me in the eye with the mascara, from that moment on i had so much respect for what you girls have to go through...

Oh the pain of it all.

in short heavy heavy makeup is annoying as all hell,
and having to apply your own makeup leads to some very amusing mistakes.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
supergirl said:
Heh, everyone knows Dora, it's insane!

And yeah, I remember that one... "I don't think we're in Blacktown anymore, Toto".

Hehe, yeah we couldn't understand why everyone laughed at that whole "i dont think we're in Blacktown anymore, Toto" I don't understand what's so funny!!

Yeah i know Dora! I've known that sweet girl since about year 4? Ask her if she still hates Kurt? :p Lolz So what are you guys doing for your individual pieces this year?

Are your group pieces going along smoothly?

Hope they are! Hehe!

Mishelli

HSC
Hey, I was just wondering, do anyone get to choose there group or was everyone PUT in groups. We were put in groups and I was really really licky as Im soooooooo happy with myn

roxie_b

HSC
you find it 'licky' eh shell? lol id love to see that in drama ... guarentee joe would join in cos it would be all...'óut there' and...stuff. yes, i must say that i am quite happy with my group too, though it shall be interesting to see what ideas we come up with.

HSC
pirotess4 said:
Hehe, yeah we couldn't understand why everyone laughed at that whole "i dont think we're in Blacktown anymore, Toto" I don't understand what's so funny!!

Yeah i know Dora! I've known that sweet girl since about year 4? Ask her if she still hates Kurt? :p Lolz So what are you guys doing for your individual pieces this year?

Are your group pieces going along smoothly?

Hope they are! Hehe!
that was the best part of the play (not saying it was the only good part) but its funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)