Group!! (1 Viewer)

Mishelli

HSC
roxie_b said:
you find it 'licky' eh shell? lol id love to see that in drama ... guarentee joe would join in cos it would be all...'óut there' and...stuff. yes, i must say that i am quite happy with my group too, though it shall be interesting to see what ideas we come up with.
He he, I found you Annie! Yeah Joe could make it a bit...... hmmm
You only have dav and em to play with, so I don't think you have to worry to much about getting 'licky'

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
Mishelli said:
Hey, I was just wondering, do anyone get to choose there group or was everyone PUT in groups. We were put in groups and I was really really licky as Im soooooooo happy with myn
our teacher gave us advice about what she thought the groups should be, and we went from there, like 3 groups of 3 became 1 of 4 and 1 of 5 and the other 1 of 5 stayed the same

niteshade1312

HSC
Well Im in a class of 8 and we did have some fights, but we are all great now! I love my class so much and would never change it for anything. Especially because there is a bigger class of about 16 and they have more fights than us! And I can't wait to start group projects!

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Has anyone looked at the topic list and decided on what topic they are going to be doing?

1. The ark
2. Business as usual
3. Crossing the line
4. The case
5. Peeling
6. Perpetual motion
7. State of play
8. Underground

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
VonDavis said:
Has anyone looked at the topic list and decided on what topic they are going to be doing?

1. The ark
2. Business as usual
3. Crossing the line
4. The case
5. Peeling
6. Perpetual motion
7. State of play
8. Underground
sure have :)

foliage

HSC
Just curious, did ppls classes go through emotional unheaval when choosing groups?!? we have about 23 or so in our class (all girls) and things got very teary and scandalous when ppl were chosing groups, and the teacher didn't handle things very well either...

in reply to Mishellli getting put into groups, I THOUGHT THAT WAS ILLEGAL!!! everyone chose groups although the teacher did threaten to pull names out of the hat cos things started to get so bitchy. is that legal??

has anyone actually started to get up and put the performance together or is everyone just talking and discussing ideas like my group?? :( maybe we're behind

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
foliage said:
Just curious, did ppls classes go through emotional unheaval when choosing groups?!? we have about 23 or so in our class (all girls) and things got very teary and scandalous when ppl were chosing groups, and the teacher didn't handle things very well either...

in reply to Mishellli getting put into groups, I THOUGHT THAT WAS ILLEGAL!!! everyone chose groups although the teacher did threaten to pull names out of the hat cos things started to get so bitchy. is that legal??

has anyone actually started to get up and put the performance together or is everyone just talking and discussing ideas like my group?? :( maybe we're behind
Our teacher did the whole I will pull names out of a hat and everyone was like NO! There were tears, there were accusations, everything was this huge drama. My group were happy where we were and no one else was! Oh it was a kerfuffle!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
foliage said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh at your illegal comment. Of course its 'legal'. I would prefer to use the word allowed though.

Back in my day our groups were chosen for us. If you respect your teacher enough like we did, you'll respect why you were put in the group you're in.

foliage

HSC
Skillo said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Of course its 'legal'. I would prefer to use the word allowed though.
wooo. lucky us... when the teacher theatened us to pull names out a girl immediately rang the BOS. some woman ("chloe") said that catholic skools weren't allowed to pull names out, but public skools could!!!!my god!!!! a bit of a scandal there!!!!!! since i go to a catholic skool, our class threatened to sue the teacher if she forced us into groups, but hey, it was kindly meant.
but then again, those ppl who answer fones and BOS can be a bit dodge sometimes... no offence

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
We all chose our own groups but our teacher made a suggestion about all the groups and split one up .... It was only her suggestion so she wasn't going to force us to go into the groups that she allocated but we thought that because ahe is the teacher and because she knows what she is talking about we all decided to go with her idea...

Does anyone else have really distinct groups? Like in my class we have one very very strong group. They came 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in the class for performance and then we have a group where they are the people who generally are good at acting but aren't reliable and another group where they try really really hard and have alot of enthusiam but aren't that good of actors. And another group who are good and love acting and are relaible but aren't interested in the HSC for marks moreso to just enjoy it.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
foliage said:
wooo. lucky us... when the teacher theatened us to pull names out a girl immediately rang the BOS. some woman ("chloe") said that catholic skools weren't allowed to pull names out, but public skools could!!!!my god!!!! a bit of a scandal there!!!!!! since i go to a catholic skool, our class threatened to sue the teacher if she forced us into groups, but hey, it was kindly meant.
but then again, those ppl who answer fones and BOS can be a bit dodge sometimes... no offence
Not only is the girl taking the HSC WAY too seriously but the woman on the phone is also wrong.

Alaranth

Wow, I didn't even realise ppl were alowed to choose their own groups! Ours were chosen for us, and for that I am so glad, because choosing groups puts ppl like me, the outsiders, in a bit of an uncomfortable place, as everyone wants to be with their friends, or doesn't want to admit to their friends that they don't want to be with them.
With ours, we've done a HEAP of GP's before, short and long, random, chosen and inbetween, and our teacher knows us all pretty well, and where our stregths lie. We all got to put 3 ppl we wanted to be with on a bit of paper, but there was no garuntee that it would be taken into account. In my group only one person got someone she put on her list, and he didn't put her on his list.

We ended up with 4 groups of 4 and one group of 3, which will be good I reckon. Everyone was really nervous about it, but I think by this morning (when we were told) everyone just decided "even if it's a bad group, there's nothing I can do, so I'll just put up with it and give it my best". I don't think anyone ended up in a bad group, just an interesting group. None of them were obvious, like last time, but they were all... interesting. There's no other word for it. :)

Also, with the working together thing, we've all pretty much gotton over it since yr11. We all wanna do well, and we've all had heaps of experience working with everyone in different situations. Everyone's realised that even if you don't like an idea, you should go along with it, because there might be gold at the end of it. We've also been TOLD, not suggested but TOLD, that if someone isn't pulling their weight we have to create a corpse, meaning make that person a corpse or a log or a tree, where they do nothing and thus it won't matter if they miss a cue or something.

So yeah, I think we're pretty set for the GP! BRING IT ON!!!

babywhitto

gah group is so annoying! we have a class of 11 and 2 groups... a 6 and a 5...and i am so not happy with the ppl in my group...gah i want to slap them! bu thteres nothing i can do.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
babywhitto said:
gah group is so annoying! we have a class of 11 and 2 groups... a 6 and a 5...and i am so not happy with the ppl in my group...gah i want to slap them! bu thteres nothing i can do.
6 in a group that is huge ..... My class has 2 groups of 5 and 2 groups of 4 and our teacher didn't even want to put us in a group of 5

babywhitto

VonDavis said:
6 in a group that is huge ..... My class has 2 groups of 5 and 2 groups of 4 and our teacher didn't even want to put us in a group of 5
yeah i know that 6 is a huge group!! we orignally wanted to be a 5 (which would have bee fine) but the oterh stupid group didnt want the girl...so we had to take her.

jesus the other group are the biggest bitches in the world!

me and 2 other friends are giving some ppl in our group one more lesson to help more or we are saying fuck it and making our own group of 3.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group

>_____<

I'm forced to be creative for them...then, they believe they have the gratis to criticse my pulitzer-worthy ideas.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
Gavrillo said:
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group
I hate my group

>_____<

I'm forced to be creative for them...then, they believe they have the gratis to criticse my pulitzer-worthy ideas.

*pats gavrillo on the shoulder*
there there, just bitch about it in your log, and do the best you can
and it shouldn't affect your marks,,,
i'm sure you will do fine! :D

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I love my group and my whole class! We RULE!! heheh. Love you guys!
Yeh I love my group also ... I'm not a big fan of my class though.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I love my group and my whole class! We RULE!! heheh. Love you guys!
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)