Growing taller.. (1 Viewer)

KnifeySpoony

HSC
So i'm in year 11 right now, 16 and i'm only 160cm..
Aparrently i have still have a few years left, but i hate being short, real bad ;<
Is this true? it doesn't feel like it anymore because i've been this height since year8,9 which sucks, and yeah i've kind of been growing more hair..LOL.
As for diet i usually atleast have a glass or two of milo a day and have enough exercise(i hope, i walk about atleast 50 minutes to and from school everyday) and would probably start playing tennis/bike riding when i have spare time over the weekend, etc.
I'm actually pretty skinny tho..bout 50ishkgs? /shrug
Am i doomed being short or do i still have time? anything i can do to stop it?

I've been usually the shortest or one of the shortest in school/out of my friends since forever..it sucks ;<

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
KnifeySpoony said:
So i'm in year 11 right now, 16 and i'm only 160cm..
don't worry, there's people out there who are 20 and less than 160cm. :)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
im not sure how much taller youll be able to get within the next few years, but i heard that there was a considerable increase in the height of the average japanese person after a single generation of the government encouraging milk consumption for students.

i recently visited thailand and noticed that all my relatives are midgets. im about 181cm which is fairly average here, while over there i was half a head taller than nearly everyone.

in summary: drink more milk, be less asian.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
yes, milk must be the key, just drink and eat a shit load of milk and dairy products. im unaware if a milkosis exists. keep drinking milk, and do it while u still have the capacity to grow, as males keep growing till they are 20/21

beentherdunthat

HSC
my bro is 185 cm.... and he drinks a lot of milk. So yeah what they said ;)

on the other hand i'm 175 and i don't drink that much milk...... :uhoh:

but i do think the extra calcium works ;)... i thinks its genes though.... how tall are your parents?

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Tie your hands to a table or something. And get your brother/sister to pull your legs for a few hours a day. Bound to get some results.

boris

Banned
HSC
lol @ drinking milk to grow. wtf?

I doubt you're going to grow much more, you might make 165 cm by the time you're 18 but don't count on it.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
i thinks its genes though.... how tall are your parents?
Not very..;<
Yeah i'm going to drink water alot more, maybe skip(lulz)a little and play some basketball with friends a little more..
I think/heard smoking kind of stuns it too, i've smoked a little lately(but not much that much, mainly for fun and to experiment)
but yeah i think milks probably a factor for sure, i remember being younger i used to hate milk and could never drink it, even now i can't really(plain milk,i can't drink milk without any flavouring like milo, etc)

yes, milk must be the key, just drink and eat a shit load of milk and dairy products. im unaware if a milkosis exists. keep drinking milk, and do it while u still have the capacity to grow, as males keep growing till they are 20/21
Really? i kind of heard this too so it's somewhat reassuring=], but yeah im kind of worried since ive been this height for awhile without any growth, and yeah puberty lately since i've got more hair(where i didnt have any b4) LOL

Tie your hands to a table or something. And get your brother/sister to pull your legs for a few hours a day. Bound to get some results.
haha i just remembered from the simpsons, where bart wanted to grow taller for fallout boy in the radioactiveman movie, and got santas little helper and snowball 2 to pull him and try to make him taller hehe.
Damn i miss my daily 6pm simpsons T_T

Trajan

HSC
Tough break kid......I feel for you....damn 160cm!!!!....sorry

I'm 185cm and I wish I was a lot taller...due to my 'hoop dreams'

It's all about genes and nutrition but I think it's more to do with your genetic makeup.

Yes...milk and dairy will help...so will plenty of rest and sleep since you're only 16.

Just 'think' tall kid!!!!

Last edited:

Trajan

HSC
Well....it's no big secret that Westerners, The Dutch, other Eastern europeans are much taller than most asians....so yes genetics does make for most of your height.

Even among different asian races...Koreans seem to be a lot bigger and taller than others.

The Euros are like crazy talll.....while holidaying though South East Asia...I noticed so many tall European women tourists that were at least 5'10( 178cm) and the men seemed to be giants.

Last edited:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
im fairly sure lifestyle and dietary differences can, in part, account for the difference in height between asians and europeans.

again, all my relatives from overseas are tiny. im atleast a full head taller than my mum, dad and grandparents. out of my ~20 cousins that grew up in Thailand i would say that only one of them would be considered tall (~6ft), while both me and my only cousin that grew up in Australia are 6ft.

im sure genetics must influence height but you also have to take into account the fact that most Asians, even the ones that grow up in western countries, still have very traditional diets which could explain their general shortness and penis size.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
im fairly sure lifestyle and dietary differences can, in part, account for the difference in height between asians and europeans.

again, all my relatives from overseas are tiny. im atleast a full head taller than my mum, dad and grandparents. out of my ~20 cousins that grew up in Thailand i would say that only one of them would be considered tall (~6ft), while both me and my only cousin that grew up in Australia are 6ft.

im sure genetics must influence height but you also have to take into account the fact that most Asians, even the ones that grow up in western countries, still have very traditional diets which could explain their general shortness and penis size.
or you could forget about taking into account their diets and stick to the fact that they're all asians and are genetically similar

milk will not help you grow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)