grr at the male population (1 Viewer)

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
wow! women screw men over?
start a thread, i wana read a males perspective on this.

you actually classify 'women screw men over' as a question....i would classify that as a statment...generalised, yes...but still a statement, a true one at that

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
the ladder theory is just just stereotipical crap that every1 goes on about to justify some shit things in relationships between friends and lovers for the opposite sexes and their real desires etc... its a joke that some ppl take too literally

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Tusitula said:
even though i am quite the loser, i dont want any part in incriminating myself further. i suck balls when it comes to relationships.
dude, i suck at relationships. i dont know how to keep them. hence this thread.
i think if im not married/engaged/in a long term relatioship by the time im 32, im becoming a lesbian. or joining a convent and devote myself to god and not have to bother about relationships
one of my mums aunts was a nun. and she seems ok by not being married with and kids.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
but isn't it fun? its times like these you need minties

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
minties dont solve a thing- mango weiss bars do in combination with a glass of coke and some caramel popcorn......

but dont dwell over the fact u might be bad/hopeless at relationships- just try ur best to be a good partner and have fun...if u make the wrong decisions start changing things then

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
is it just me, or is most of the male population dickheads?
all they seem to do is lie to me, take advantage of me, and use me.
or am i just attracting the wrong types of males? i know there are really nice males out there. one of my best friends is one of them.

haha :p

dfdsfds

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
cyth has the right idea with the ladder theory.

you might think us as friends when we talk to you and get to know you. i'm not saying that there is no good i being friends with the guy first. but guys usually test the water. some may take their time testing out the water. sometimes it's jus teh quick dip of the toe.

however, these are the guys that you should be knowing. these guys have taken the effort and time to find out about the girl that they like.

if you do get into a relationship in these circumstances, even if you break up, there is still a friendship under there.

it's like an egg. just assume that the shell was the relationship and the friendship the yolk. once the shell breaks you can use the yolk to create other delicassies. that is the same with relationships and friendships. if you break up there is still the yolk. this CAN be improved to recreate better foods, in this case, building the relationships stronger and making it more meaningful.

sorry for the long response.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i usualli like to take time.. cos i hate short relationships.. and this only works if the girl then wants it to be more.. cos.. see ladder theory lolz
because:
a) u want to make sure she isnt a complete bitch.. surprise surprise.. I dun particularly go for total bitches.. cos they are the worse kind of ex's
b) I like to kno the conversation lasts longer than 10 mins before she has to resort to 'using the candy' to keep my attention lolz
c) i hate breaking up.. so i lik to kno it lasts longer than 3 weeks
d) someone i actualli care about.. =)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yer it's stupid.. i refer to it.. cos some bits fit in to the 'evidence' correctly..
i wasnt the one who made the damn rules..

"dun hate the playa.. hate the game" :p

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol fair enough

im just getting sick and tired of every1 (shuter and a few others we will not name) thinking its their saviour/the theory with all the answers....its a good joke that they take too far

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
nah it doesnt explain one case i had.. so its a poor theory IMO..
but im trying lolz..

S

Shuter

thejosiekiller said:
lol fair enough

im just getting sick and tired of every1 (shuter and a few others we will not name) thinking its their saviour/the theory with all the answers....its a good joke that they take too far
Yes, thanks for naming me. Ladder theory is accurate for about 90% of people, it is the rule rather than the exception.

HSC
:rolleyes:

all males are evil and only want sex

all females are clingy and want doolahs

the end

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Is that you in the avatar Tuna?? Gosh you are one pretty girl!!

Anyway...i agree with the fact that there are plenty of males out there that are there to get girls into bed and then leave her...but there also guys out there who would be more than happy to give 110% to their girl...but to be honest...guys like that never get girls..why? cause they're normally the quiet shy nice guys who no one notice or girls don't appreciate...face it...girls goes for jerks...and when they get hurt...they go for another jerk...the cycle goes on until they finally get the "jerk desire" outta their system...

Why do guys do that, i don't know...maybe you just hang around the wrong people ^^

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, too true i swear i've sed or heard that b4...prolly from u SipSip...neways, yeh, the nice ones r sumtimes the quiet shy ones...dusnt bother me, the girl who eralises her 'jerk merry go round' will ceom to her senses n realise she's missed a good guy...too bad for her

SipSip

HSC
N/A
True that they missed out on a good guy...but i feel sorry for the good guy that the girl ends up with...having a girl who's been passed around like a ball....no offence to girls of course...but just fitting for the unheard nice guys of the world!! Girls needs to start noticing nice guys instead of the ultra popular guys... ^^

and also "all the good guys are taken" is not a rebuttal....you've gotta think outside the square you live in....the guy at the checkout could be a perfectly nice guy...but have you every considered those... ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)