Grumpy Exam Women (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I am in the study notes on floor kind of mode atm - only problem is i have to write a 2500 word essay - it is all in my head - just getting it on paper in an academic friendly way is killing me.
i'm with iambored - it is so hard to concentrate - mind keeps wandering
like atm - i have this random DVD of Japanese advertising playing on screen - Celine Dion driving a Chyrsler PT across a desert in black and qhite screaming/singing 'i drove all niiiiiiiiiiggghhhttttttt *breath* iiiggggh wooooahhhhh etc*

WAH!:eek:

maybe these women are grumpy cause they failed uni/never got the chance - so now they have watch us young sapplings grow and be smart - which to them is a thorn through the heart <-- hmmm - how englishy was that!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
So what mark do you have to have before a 40% exam to ensure that you pass even if you fail the exam? Im just interested because i cant see myself studying for my media one tomorrow.
I'll probably just read my lecture notes but i missed the last four or so so i dont have anything written down and i aint going to ilectures for help thats for sure.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
So what mark do you have to have before a 40% exam to ensure that you pass even if you fail the exam? Im just interested because i cant see myself studying for my media one tomorrow.
I'll probably just read my lecture notes but i missed the last four or so so i dont have anything written down and i aint going to ilectures for help thats for sure.
lol i have 40% exam tommorow as well!

i've gotten kool marks with the 60% so im not too worried... i just wanna pass the course and get outta there... im soo over HRM! im thinking of changing my major!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* said:
ooh so u like some action there iab ? *hinthintflirtywink*

:p
*hopeful* said:
hehehe nooo!

im just so bored that im pretending that i dont know ur a chick n ur actually sum seductive cute iambored kinda guy

p.s dont act like u dont luv it :p
*hopeful* said:
:s i think i scared iab! sorri!

i have no luv for girls, im just playin :p
I liked where that was going...oh well :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pwar: Nah, i'm a german Kar whore

Dazed: I'm sitting on around 39 marks out of 60, so 11 marks would suffice

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Haha so you dont even have to near pass the exam! GO YOU!

Ok so i never got given actual marks but i got a credit for each of my assessments so would that be about the same as you?? Id love to go into the exam knowing that as long as i get like 10/20 for each essay (or even fail one) i should be fine.

Being sick for 2 weeks leading up to exams/final assessments due really throws you off thats for sure.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, well 65% of the 60 marks we got so far is about 39 at worst. So I'm working off that estimate :)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha yeah, well 65% of the 60 marks we got so far is about 39 at worst. So I'm working off that estimate :)
Hehe cheers. Feel better for being lazy now haha.

lmnopq

HSC
kudos those women are so rude! i had the shock of my life the other day in an exam when i saw an evil ex teacher from my high school in my exam room!!! i have come to the conclusion that all the exam women are nasty ex teachers who are sick to death of kids and are taking their anger and resent out on us!

here are my exam experiences so far - i was early for my stat exam (i had written an earlier time ages ago in my diary so i wouldn't be late and i fell for it!) anyway i swear the lady asked me at least 4 times if i had my mobile phone... i'm pretty sure i said no the first, second and third time and yet u ask me AGAIN!?

they also had a go at me coz my student card was from last year and wasnt renewed but i had no idea we had to renew it and WHO CARES anyway!? why are they such nazis about little things

my signature has also changed and they interrupted me to write the same signature that is on my student card. they also interrupted me because someone wanted to borrow my spare calculator (which i felt obligated to give away even though i'm pretty sure i brought it for MYSELF and not for some idiot who forgot theirs!)

oh iam so evil and spiteful when i'm under stress, don't mind me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)