Total New Transactions This Period Due 23-Feb-2006: $187.00 $0.00 $187.00
Opening Balance from Previous Statement: $0.00
Student Account Balance: $187.00

Bastards put it up 5 bucks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
10 bucks says they're hiking the price up to get in an extra bit of dosh before VSU comes in.

meh, I might go pay it next week, if I can be bothered.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
oh you better pay quick jess or the banks wont let you buy a house in 10 years!! OMG!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its not *my* fault my parents have raised me to hate being in debt (you have no idea how much I detest my HECS bill)
Besides, if I'm capable of doing something to prevent a bad credit rating, then I'd be a fool to not do it.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
heheheheh I have a loverly mummy and daddy who pay my HECS upfront for me..

i love my mummy and daddy

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Its not *my* fault my parents have raised me to hate being in debt (you have no idea how much I detest my HECS bill)
Besides, if I'm capable of doing something to prevent a bad credit rating, then I'd be a fool to not do it.
It's not payable for 90 days or something... wait until you get the letter from the debt collector, then pay it.. you have $180 sitting in your account that you could put on the horses at 3-1 or something and triple it in that time :p

The debt collection agency told me it was just for their personal records anyway, you wouldn't get a bad credit rating.

I once rang 'em up for a collection I received and said could I pay in a couple of days since I had a cash flow problem? They said no problems at all, thanks for calling. I think it's pretty common for students not to pay it, then freak out when they get the letter and pay it ASAP. I assume they're used to it and don't have to chase too many students after they send the letter which is what they want.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
I payed for it today, just because I was going in and wanted to get wat I could get done at the Student Services Centre so I didn't have to wait in lines next week during orientation.

And besides, If I pay it now its done and out of my way letting me know how much I have for books and shit.

Fuck Uni is costing heaps. Can't wait till VSU in sem 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)