• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

GTA San Andreas "Hot Coffie" sex mod (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Minai said:
Yeah I know, I don't think I've seen any game store ask for ID before someone buys a game..

Oh well, lucky I got my copy before they start pulling them from the shelves
Have you played the hot coffee mini game yet?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
jumb said:
Have you played the hot coffee mini game yet?
No, is it good?
I've heard that you control the thrusting and you win if you make her come. Sounds irritating, like the pool mini game.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
apparently you have to keep a rhythm so it sounds more like the treadmill game which is annoying. i'm bored of GTA:SA so i haven't bothered downloading the mod.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Minai said:
No, is it good?
I've heard that you control the thrusting and you win if you make her come. Sounds irritating, like the pool mini game.
Dunno, I once saw a screeny of it and laughed because I didn't know that it actually existed, I thought it was photoshopped.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i got hooked with vice city, such a fun game.

san andreas is 10x better since the map is HUGE and there's black people :D

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
The concept of dozens of young males on the internet showering attention onto a female on the internet makes me cry a little inside.

It's like a milder version of bukkake.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
The Office of Film and Literature Classification has withdrawn the game's "Violent" rating, meaning that it can't be sold any more in Australia.

"Revocation of a classification means the computer game cannot be legally sold, hired, advertised or exhibited in Australia from the date the decision is made," the board said in a statement. "Businesses that sell or hire computer games should remove existing stocks of this game from their shelves immediately," said Director of the government-funded censorship board Des Clark.

Story here

I_F

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
insert-username said:
The Office of Film and Literature Classification has withdrawn the game's "Violent" rating, meaning that it can't be sold any more in Australia.

"Revocation of a classification means the computer game cannot be legally sold, hired, advertised or exhibited in Australia from the date the decision is made," the board said in a statement. "Businesses that sell or hire computer games should remove existing stocks of this game from their shelves immediately," said Director of the government-funded censorship board Des Clark.

Story here

I_F
Yay for the OFLC...good work in banning San Andreas (an animated GAME). Meanwhile, R+ rated REAL LIFE VIOLENT and REAL LIFE SEX movies continue to be sold/hired out.

aliasfan

HSC
are you serious you cant buy it anymore? i scratched mine to crap so i have one on layby at big w... wonder if they'll give it too me...

equiski

HSC
aliasfan said:
are you serious you cant buy it anymore? i scratched mine to crap so i have one on layby at big w... wonder if they'll give it too me...
I would hurry. Stores can (and are lawfully required to) remove recalled items from a layby, even without your consent.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm...I think eBay will be your friend here.

Actually, I might sell my copy eventually on eBay

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
Hmm...I think eBay will be your friend here.

Actually, I might sell my copy eventually on eBay
you love your ebay.

do you do your grocery shopping on ebay?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Sorry for the dead thread resurrection - but just to state that the game is back onto the market today.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ujuphleg said:
Sorry for the dead thread resurrection - but just to state that the game is back onto the market today.
I wonder how much my (banned) copy will be worth..

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Nothing. Because its illegal to sell, and there are quite a few pirate copies around. ;)

3PiCFail

HSC
hire a hooker
cheaper, more efficient, and u get a free gift
STDS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)