Guaranteed Course Transfer (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
the internal guareented transfer process has changed.. you have to apply through UAC to do it. I called up and they told me this is hte process now.

L

LaraB

krisk85 said:
the internal guareented transfer process has changed.. you have to apply through UAC to do it. I called up and they told me this is hte process now.
uni admin said its still easier than a full transfer like.. to another uni tho:) probably more just for admin purposes rather than actual like...criteria type changes from the sounds of it

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
krisk85 said:

Hey, Ive spoken to a few people at UWS, admin and called up and they said you just have to hand in the form to a student centre, you dont need to go through uac unless you want them to assess it on your gpa and your HSC marks, but if you have a gpa >5 then you just hand the form in, no signatures, nothing!

You have to have 3 professional referees but and I dont know what to do about 3 professional references?? Its not like im gunna ask any of my previous lecturers they wouldnt even remember me, any ideas?? What sort of ppl can you ask? anyone know?

L

LaraB

pussy_cat said:
Hey, Ive spoken to a few people at UWS, admin and called up and they said you just have to hand in the form to a student centre, you dont need to go through uac unless you want them to assess it on your gpa and your HSC marks, but if you have a gpa >5 then you just hand the form in, no signatures, nothing!

You have to have 3 professional referees but and I dont know what to do about 3 professional references?? Its not like im gunna ask any of my previous lecturers they wouldnt even remember me, any ideas?? What sort of ppl can you ask? anyone know?
you could try asking past lecturers/ tutors - you never know they may remember you:) and if you got decent marks they may be willing to be a referee regardless..

if you want to know who exactly you can have as a professional referee - ask the uni, as i'm assuming they'd have a list or something of people who qualify as a 'professional referee'..

do you have any past employers or anything coz i'm assuming they'd count?

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
thanks, I dont think it matters about the referees as long as you have them on there, cuz the form is for a few different things maybe the referees are for something else, I think I'l ask one of my lecturers or something, thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)