Guide to ruining Counter-Strike (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
[SIZE=+2]Guide to ruining Counter-Strike[/SIZE]
Written by [myg0t]blocky

Approved by f3nr15

"There are too many games these days and its out of control ..." - f3nr15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Attacking a Server

Picking the right server to rage Is important. It just looks stupid if you join and are immediately banned for using the tag, or if there is a smart admin around.
When you choose a server in the CS server browser, first look at the obvious clues. If you see [GAY] clan server and there are 5 players in the game info panel with the [GAY] tag on their name, it's a fairly certain bet that you wont last long. Make sure to check for variations of the clan tag, including long phrases abbreviated. Try to make sure the server has a fairly low ping, because its just as hard to play the game with lag no matter what rules you're using. As long as you have at least 2 ragers joining a game, you should look for the server's with the most players. I have often seen servers de_dust with 55/64. If you are raging by yourself, you may want to select a less crowded server. It is not difficult, however, for a single person to take on large servers.

2. The Arrival

Anyone raging in the name of myg0t is free to wear the [myg0t] tag on their name, but be wary of joining servers with the tag because many servers will ban you instantly. You can distort your tag with special letters with accents from the windows utility charmap. If you are picking a server for a large number of people, it is often good to check for an admin before posting the IP. Rather than joining and asking "ARE ANY ADMINS HERE" over and over, which may cause an admin to watch silently, you should claim to be the admin and greet the players. This will give you much more valuable information, such as who the admins are, and which (if any) are online.
Note: Often people will claim to be the admin in an attempt to scare you off, do not be fooled by such tricks.

3. Being Annoying

One quality that can make or break your rage is just how generally annoying you are. Spam flashbangs and smoke grenades everywhere. Say you are the admin, say you're not cheating, say you're God, say that you believe all jews and ******s should be exterminated and say that you fuck bin laden in the ass every night. You should not be excessive with this, well you should, but only to a point. If you are being the racist nut, or the complete newb, or any persona really, make it believable - but not over the top. Play games with the players, lead them into enemies before you kill the enemies so you are the only one alive, pretend to plant/defuse the bomb over and over but stop just before it ends. You can also accuse other players of cheating, and indeed everything you are doing. It is especially funny to argue with someone over who is blocking the doorway for whom.
Note: Make sure your trolling is suited to the server you are on. Cracks about 9/11 will rage an American server much faster than a French one. If possible, multilingual spam messages are very effective. Consider an online translator.

4. The Tea Party

I am amazed how many people do not know the most basic form of how to cause rage, the tea party. If you see any rager say 'tea party' or simply 'tea,' you should instantly recognize that you now have friendly targets on the opposing team. A tea party is when two players playing together but on opposite teams ingame eliminate all of the players except each other, then extend the round to the very end of the timer by not killing each other. You can have lots of fun during a tea party, and the rage is immense when you have 4 or 5 g0ts all in a tea party together. Fun activities include: writing amusing slogans on the walls with machine guns, gathering all the guns into a pile, playing with the hostages, testing cheats, getting a snack, and bulding human towers.
Note: If you are a terrorist on a defuse map, you can extend the round by the time of the C4 timer if you plant the bomb just before the round timer expires.

5. Teamkilling

Another good method to cause rage quickly is team killing, or the variant team-wounding. If the server you are on has no tkpunnish set, just go all out. Buy a M429 Para and massacre your team at the start of every round. While this is ideal, it is not often found. Generally servers have anti-tk procedures in place such as automatically slaying anyone who does damage to a teammate at the start of the round and allowing players to choose a penalty for anyone who tk's them. Do not attack in the spawn area. Instead, hunt down your teammates one by one and shoot them in the foot until they have less than 20 hp and run away before they can retaliate. If someone manages to kill you, do not slay them immediately, as they will soon die anyway. Instead, leave the menu open on your screen until the next round starts, and then slay them. This causes additional anger because they lost two rounds of play and you only lost one. If you have cash to spare you can wound the hostages to 10 hp so they will most likely die before they can be rescued, also causing rage. If you execute this method perfectly, you can start teamkill wars between your teammates. Once you have both teams losing four players at the start of each round to tk slayings the game will be severely disrupted, and TK wars tend to snowball.

6. Door Blocking

Another fundamental method of raging is door blocking. This is exactly what it sounds like: on a FF-Off server, stand in doorways to prevent your teammates from going where they want to. People standing in doorways tend to die and it is especially funny if they die and you live when you used them as a human shield to escape. The rage can be compounded if there are multiple people trapped in a doorway, or if you move from one doorway to another to block multiple routes from a single person, who will be very angry by that time. The best door blocking can only be accomplished on certain maps, but when done correctly it causes massive rage. On maps such as de_train and cs_siege (not currently available for source) you can seal your entire time inside the spawn area if you act quickly enough, and this pisses the hell out of people.

7. Spamming

Spam comes in many forms, including text spam, voice spam and grenade spam. Flooding your messages with binds to the mouse wheel or other keys is a good way to make sure everyone sees it, but don't spam constantly. If nobody even gets a chance to talk, you dont get to see the rage. Voice spam can be either your own voice or a music file. Each method has its pros and cons. Voice annoy files are easier to spam over and over, but the spam coming from you is much more dynamic and it can be customized more to the people hearing it. Don't have multiple people doing voice spam at the same time because you can't hear the content of either. Quickly throwing large numbers of flashbangs at the start of the round can severely cripple your team for that round because nobody can go anywhere until the buytime is up or you are out of money. Smoke spams can have a similar, if lessened effect, but they can also lag people severely when there are multiple clouds on the screen. HE grenade spam is somewhat limited in its usefulness. Be careful not to slay yourself by throwing a grenade near your team at the start of the round.

8. Tools of Rage

As you may have noticed, I have gone this entire article without mentioning cheats. This is because they are not necessary to rage a server effectively, they are merely tools to aid you in this endeavor. Once you can rage a server without cheats, you will be ten times as useful ingame with them. Many people believe myg0t is a cheating group, we are not; we are dedicated to creating rage. I hope by now you see that this is a very different thing than cheating. Just because you will get some small amount of rage if you top the scoreboard with the latest hacks does not mean there is not the potential for much much more rage. That being said, cheats are very useful tools. Aimbots and wallhacks are useful for killing off enemies to maintain a tea party, speedhacks can keep you alive when your own team is trying to take you out, and ESP is very useful in making sure you don't accidentally kill your partner in a tea party early in the round.

9. Recording the Rage

Rage galleries are the goal of raging. You need to be taking screenshots (F5) all throughout the game, capturing all the comments from the server full of people pissed off at you. If you are not the ranking myg0t member in a server, or not a member at all, it is likely that you are contributing the least to the rage. That means that it is your duty to collect screenshots and assemble the rage galleries, and post them on the forums for our viewing and laughing pleasure. If you decide to record a video of the rage, this can be even more effective, but make sure it is a suitable format for mass downloading and viewing when you post it. Nobody wants to decipher some obscure file format to see if your rage is any good.

Last edited:

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I realise this is fuel for the fire but you should think about maybe getting a life.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Guide to Ruining Counter-Strike in one simple step -
Release STEAM.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol, its not THAT bad, I haven't had any problems with it since they brought it in, and I've purchased both online and through retail DVDs and registered on Steam.

bizadfar

HSC
f3nr15 said:
[SIZE=+2]Guide to ruining Counter-Strike[/SIZE]
Written by [myg0t]blocky

Approved by f3nr15

"There are too many games these days and its out of control ..." - f3nr15
bla bla bla bla bla
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you fucking nerd lol. And, yes get a life.

Last edited:

Ajuddie

HSC
You sound newb.
Raging is fun yes , but myg0ts are a bunch of immature under 15Year olds who mic spam and act like idiots.

Thats why when ever one hassels me on a server , i demo with zs soft game recorder , save , Then ban from , servers i am admin on.

Cybersports - ICONZ - Internode

But please - Do that in a server with me.
Because i enjoy cleaing up after you children :).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
They let high school kids admin? And good work on reviving a 2 month old thread, noob.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Ajuddie said:
You sound newb.
Raging is fun yes , but myg0ts are a bunch of immature under 15Year olds who mic spam and act like idiots.

Thats why when ever one hassels me on a server , i demo with zs soft game recorder , save , Then ban from , servers i am admin on.

Cybersports - ICONZ - Internode

But please - Do that in a server with me.
Because i enjoy cleaing up after you children :).
OK sure ... but that is what makes gaming so much fun ...

AsyLum said:
They let high school kids admin? And good work on reviving a 2 month old thread, noob.
It is good to look at old material stored later ... like looking at past HSC papers ...

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
3 steps:

-Dead players have view locked onto surviving allies

-Be only surviving player

-Goatse spray

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Thats what I hate about round-based games, just waiting for everyone to die. It's better with spawn intervals of less than 30 seconds.

nathantran89

HSC
I simply top every GA dust2 i play on :p:p:p - causes a fair few people to get angry, especially when I spawn camp :D

turtleface

HSC
lol @ spawn camp

I remember in Battlefield (yes I know old game) you take over tanks in their spawn zone and kill ppl when they spawn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
turtleface said:
I remember in Battlefield (yes I know old game) you take over tanks in their spawn zone and kill ppl when they spawn
Damn spawn tankers! At least the vehicle can be destroyed easily.

turtleface

HSC
^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tank spawning that was funny shit

even better than piloting the AC-130 Hercules and then crashing the shit with all your teammates in the back due to your incompetent flying lol

or worse, setting a collision course than parachuting out :rofl: :rofl: all the while your friends yelling "U FUCKING NOOB!@$!@$!@%"

xxshatteredxx said:
haha fuck thats lame!
hence funny lol

Sefi

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Guide to Ruining Counter-Strike in one simple step -
Release STEAM.
I agree that steam ruins some games, but for online only games such as CS, it's a great tool for viewing what the servers are like without actually opening the game etc.
Although having to use it for HL2 is kind of annoying, considering you can't play it offline, and as for steam's offline mode, it's pretty much luck if it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)