Guild Wars (1 Viewer)

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
I've heard extremely good things about it. For instance, there are a TON of quests, and there is no leveling grind. You can only go up to level 20, so there isn't that much of an imbalance between newbies and veterans (stat wise).

It really comes down to skill and strategy. Apparently. I haven't played it, but the consensus says so.

My theory is that Blizzard will not not throw a Looking Glass and die, at least not in the next several years. Arrgh, Thief is so fun!

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
Well actually, in RPG mode (there's two modes, PvP, and RPG; though you can still PvP in RPG mode), you can still level beyond lvl20, its just that it requires too much effort; way too much effort; exponentially extremely uber amount of effort. Basically, you're wasting your time trying to level further, but it is possible.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
has it come out yet? i was reading reviews on it. i am excited becuase it doesnt cost anythigtn to play multiplayer and i really wanted to play online RPG for awhile.

u guys mentioned its by Blizzard ? i wonder if they released this game to see if WOW or GW will give them more money.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Wait, no. Sorry, it's by some ex-Blizzard people - arenanet. Still, it appears that both companies will thrive.

suteki

lalala... i need something to tide me over while WoW does its weekly maintenancew on tuesdays... =( plus EB was having a sale.. woot!..

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
whats are the system requirements especially in the graphics card area. i wouldnt mind playing it but it looks too good for my PC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)