gumby (1 Viewer)

vanity

HSC
gumby is a god gumby is a god gumby is a god ahhh!!!!!!!!

jaNetix

gumby tears the place up!
the band kiked ass!!!
my only prob. was in like yr 7 dey called me gumby coz i had no ass...his back interlocks straight into his legs
but apart from that...BRING GUMBY BAK
the blok guys scared me..
i dun remeber the song..

chippie

Hehehe, omg kids shows when I was younger was better than all this shit thats on now. I mean, Gumby and Sooty were my two favourite shows, along with Carebears, SuperTed, Danger Mouse.... *sigh* ahhh memories...I'm gonna ave to get me some Gumby Vidoes! I loved Pokey...he was hell cool.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
omg!! care bears...they were my absolute favourite...got a couple of their vids lying round here somewhere

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
damn straight ppls... gumby was the king shit of my preteen years... him and the teenagr mutant ninja turtles man.... they were the BEST!!!

and then i see this NEW turtles shit in big w or somewhere... they got all these new vans and bikes and shit... they NEVER had that stuff... they had the blimp and the van and shit... none of this "rocket bike" shit...

kids these days... all after speed and excitement... while we're on speed... or speeding... and breathing excitement... or something... like that... sorta...

chris42

HSC
Go Gumby, Still got a Gumby figurine at home, ah reminds me of the shows of old...

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
yeah theyre bringin bak a whole lot of new characters.. i used to be damn crazy about ninja turtels.. esp the blue one.. loenardo? .. lol
super ted ! danger mouse ! awwwwww.. so many childhood memorie.. bangers and mash..

care bears were cool too !

i have like a care bear on my bed that i've had since i was 2 1/2 !

ehehee my friends bought me its newer version in the shops... its so cool.. but nothing kicks the originall :D

chris42

HSC
Yeah, its amazing how society seems to have a cycle, they can't get enough of that good old entertainment eh ?

sei

HSC
Originally posted by chippie
Hehehe, omg kids shows when I was younger was better than all this shit thats on now. I mean, Gumby and Sooty were my two favourite shows
what was sooty? sounds familiar..

jaNetix

"bangers and mash. bangers and mash..the kids are on the ra-ta-ta"
i dun think thats the words...that wat i used to sing anyway!!
lol

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I remember Gumby and Mr.Squiggle..clay and puppet...I reckon its silly how they took out sesame street, what do kids watch now?:confused:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Chand
I remember Gumby and Mr.Squiggle..clay and puppet...I reckon its silly how they took out sesame street, what do kids watch now?:confused:

its still there isnt it?
i remeber it was on twice a day :D
now i think its only once.. but htey sometimes use some of the old clips from when i was 3 :)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
what is so important about this thread?
As I said before...
Originally posted by Dash
Im finding it so hilarious that this thread is actually a sticky!
LOL!!!
I grew out of gumby agez ago once I found out he was made out of play-doh :(

chris42

HSC
Looking through are old video archieve, I think I found a few Gumby videos that we recorded when we are little, so funny to watch them :p

I might even seen if I can make a WMA of one of the episodes for all you GUMBY addicts out there, hehe

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)