• yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arrested development
HSC
Yes to wellies. No to those heeled ones. I don't care if they're Marc Jacobs, they're kinda fugly. I do rather like Pucci wellingtons though.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
the ones in that link are crap. if you really need them, just wear shitty old gumboots...not stupid heeled ones! you dont want to be sinking into the ground more than necessary (as heels tend to do)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
The colour is nice, but I'm not a real fan of gumboots.

arrested development
HSC
katy-g said:
What would u wear them with??

Im not a fan...
A cool little 60's-style shift dress. That would look very, very rad. :uhhuh:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
gumboots....I haven't seen gumboots in years.

I like the colour.

kaylz

HSC
Yeah I thought the heel thing would look silly... but then I tried on some new season MJs in Myer the other day which are the same (bar having a superfluous ring of faux fur and a check pattern) and they actually look pretty cool - not all clumpy as wellies often tend to. I'd wear them with (as Zoe said) a dress or tights, jeans - whatever.
And Kylie darl, I'd love for you to come and run naked through the sprinklers with me. It's not too Enoch. It would, however, be Enoch if you ran up behind me at night smothering my face with some sort of wet hanky, all the while breathing heavily, then dragging me into the bushes to have your sordid way with me. But that could be fun, right?

kimmi06

HSC
kaylz said:
Galoshes, wellingtons, gumboots - call them what you will...Do I, or don't I. I was of the belief that we outgrow these upon entering high school... but these are so cute. And practical. It'd save me a 300m detour during winter when the oval floods.
Hmm. The colour is really nice, but I hate the heel- I can't say I'm a fan. Then again, I'm not a fan of flooding ovals either, so if it'll save you the 300m detour, I say GO FOR IT KAYLZ!

Lu Lu

HSC
The gummys in the link are not to pretty but I do love the old-style gum boots. I have a pair and u can wear them with skirts and dresses. My gum boots were originally black but are now spray painted pink with purple dots!

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I loved gumboots when I was young, I had rainbow ones.

As for now.. I only wear them when I'm racing. I don't find them comfy enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)