Gut feeling for chemistry (1 Viewer)

Georgina168

HSC
What do you think the chemistry exam will be like?
I'm hoping, easy easy questions to do with ethylene in industry, radio active decay and their uses for medicine and industry, water quality testing :D
Acid/base questions I would be happy to get 3 marks on.
Does anyone have a gut feeling on what will be in this exam?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Expect the unexpected. The past few exams have been different, i.e. Maths and English.

K

khorne

You'll walk into the exam, and there will be a brown box marked section 2 on your desk. It will be full of chemicals and you will have to synthesise a potential cure for cancer in 45 min.

b3kh1t

HSC
You'll walk into the exam, and there will be a brown box marked section 2 on your desk. It will be full of chemicals and you will have to synthesise a potential cure for cancer in 45 min.
Wouldn't be surprised if they did that considering they have been stuffing with our brains for all the rest of the exams

E

Effekt

I feel 100% SHIT about Chemistry i would be happy to jump off the edge of the earth than sit the exam.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
hahahaha shit i wish
if only

2011_

HSC
I feel 100% SHIT about Chemistry i would be happy to jump off the edge of the earth than sit the exam.
That's exactly how I felt before my Chem last year and I got a band 6 so chin up! Remember it scales nicely :)

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
100% agree with you....to make things worse, i have modern before chemistry, i would rather get rolled over by a truck than doing that exam.

K

kleenextissues1

This.

It will probably bend us over the table, and not even lube it's fist...

forthehsc

HSC
apparently this years exam will be more focused on the rhs dot points to make sure we all actually do pracs and research and it'll be more applying the knowledge we learn rather than using the dotpoints

so go over your prac's, esp for options

nephh22

HSC
What do you think the chemistry exam will be like?
I'm hoping, easy easy questions to do with ethylene in industry, radio active decay and their uses for medicine and industry, water quality testing :D
Acid/base questions I would be happy to get 3 marks on.
Does anyone have a gut feeling on what will be in this exam?
I'll be happy if its NOT like Biology! -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)