Guy interested in guy- but is he straight? (1 Viewer)

sexo9800

A place far from Sydney, but soon, Surry Hills!
HSC
Heres the thing. The almighty predicemnt every gay and bisexual male/and/or/female must face. he/she is so gorgeous and u feel u love them so much, but u dont know. they emminate as if they might be, but what do u do. u might fuck up ur whole relationship if you make and move and they're straight! what the hell are we supposed to do. u just wanna scream out to the world that u want to spend the rest of your life with them and u love everything about them but u just dont know if in the end, not only they will hate u but the rest of their friends and ur whole year. GOD DAMN IT!

Last edited:

ioniser

HSC
dont do itits not worth losing ya rep ,when everyone finds out your gay(imagine your reuinon)

i suggest you start checking out hot chicks again,don't you just love their awesome tits ,ass and slim body

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
You don't love everything about them, because you don't know shit about them, you don't even know their sexual preference. Sure you'd like to think every guy is gay, but the fact of the matter is that it's scientifically counter-productive to people even existing, and that alone is evidence that you are within a distinct minority and you should be careful what you do.

ioniser

HSC
out of curiosity ,how did you become gay or were you born like that( don't take this in any offence or anything)

repz

HSC
gay lust?
i think a person can only be in love with them, only when they truely spent that time together, where there is chemistry in both parties
i don't really think, you can do anything about it.
most guys are straight and would be extremely hard to turn em gay if they like pussy

sexo9800

HSC
ioniser said:
out of curiosity ,how did you become gay or were you born like that( don't take this in any offence or anything)
im honestly not sure if "became" is the right word. i have always wondered if my sexuality was a result of my context, my environment. i have read alot about supposed "contributing factors" to ones sexuality. my thinking is that really i have no control over my sexuality. i have been with a girl, and can honestly say, "it:" just didnt work. im attracted to alot f the qualties of a man. people have theorised that homosexuality is a result of a quality/s lacking in ur father. i dont think so. i could write alot more about this whole issue. i dont find it offensive that u ask, i find it offensive when someone exclaims "faggot" or the like, because its in a deliberatley detrimental tone. i dont call out "hetro" to them. can u imagine that! lol. but thanks for ur question buddy

sexo9800

HSC
repz said:
gay lust?
i think a person can only be in love with them, only when they truely spent that time together, where there is chemistry in both parties
i don't really think, you can do anything about it.
most guys are straight and would be extremely hard to turn em gay if they like pussy
i think thats true. i think for love to exist, there must be two parties with the same feeling. otherwise, as harsh as it can be sometimes to admit, its just lust, and for a gay guy it can be freakin hard sometimes. you adore everything about someone, but they're straight. :)

positive

HSC
Well the first step is to find out if your friend is okay with homosexuals first before you plan your next move. Then you can know whether to be honest with him or risk ruining your relationship. If he is okay with homosexuals but still hetro, then at least you guys will still be friends and you are being open with him about it.

repz

HSC
positive said:
Well the first step is to find out if your friend is okay with homosexuals first before you plan your next move. Then you can know whether to be honest with him or risk ruining your relationship. If he is okay with homosexuals but still hetro, then at least you guys will still be friends and you are being open with him about it.
even with his friends being okay with homosexuals, there will be a new barrier an awkward tension introduced, because the fact that he is gay and likes his friend. That fact alone would scare any guy.
he would probably be paranoid that his being checked out by his friend and stuff it would be just wierd

sexo9800

HSC
do u think though that all guys have had a gay experience/thought. id like to know from those vehement hetrosexuals out there. have u ever even had a fleeting sexual thought about another guy? what are your opinion of homosexuals, really. i dont want to appear like a sexual labelist, because im not and i actually hate that, i just would like to know, what would those straight guys out there do, how would u react if a mate came up to you and said something to the effect of liking u in a sexual way.

ioniser

HSC
well when i was younger i use to always pay out people about being gay and stuff but then on the other hand i didn't actually personally know any one that was gay.So I 've come to the realisation that paying out gay people is just pretty stupid all over

One of my friends got asked out by one,well i just laughed.Personally i wouldn't give a shit if one confronted me.As long as it is clear that im straight

I think as you grow older ,most people will learn to deal with it and still be your friend as they mature.one of my brother's friends (got asked out by a one, funny thing was he was the most homphobic person,strangely enough their still friends which goes to show maturity)

ioniser

HSC
sexo9800 said:
"ausie" males out there are putting on this homophobic act whilst in school and then get over it and mature, or if its real. wouldnt u be flatered if someone liked u that much that they risked everything

mate thats funny looking at it from my piont of view lol,I m just thinking about all the dudes at my school who put on that act lol

yeah you would be shitting yourself not knowing if they were gay or not but still putting on that act lol

aaaman

Banned
HSC
ioniser said:
mate thats funny looking at it from my piont of view lol,I m just thinking about all the dudes at my school who put on that act lol

yeah you would be shitting yourself not knowing if they were gay or not but still putting on that act lol
does this mean that ryan dick is putting on an act

sexo9800

HSC
yeah. i would have hoped that by yr 12, most people would have matured a bit and been a little more open - minded. however its not always the case unfortunatley. i just dont know if all those sterotypica; "ausie" males out there are putting on this homophobic act whilst in school and then get over it and mature, or if its real. wouldnt u be flatered if someone liked u that much that they risked everything, their reputation, there self-confidence etc to say that they liked u in that way? whilst i am openly gay, i am still perplexed by the hetrosexual male race.

repz

HSC
i've had a gay friend before , i talked ot him normally. The only reason i don't talk to him because we were never really that close times changed, only keep in contact wit my uni mates and peers.
i don't think all guys have had a gay experience. personally i never had a thought about a guy in a sexual way. First if a mate came up to me and said that i would be shocked and would be awkward. to me it wont be flattering it will make things awkward
i'll still be his friend but to think that he likes me in the back of my head is kinda worrying

aaaman

Banned
HSC
repz said:
i've had a gay friend before , i talked ot him normally. The only reason i don't talk to him because we were never really that close times changed, only keep in contact wit my uni mates and peers.
i don't think all guys have had a gay experience. personally i never had a thought about a guy in a sexual way. First if a mate came up to me and said that i would be shocked and would be awkward. to me it wont be flattering it will make things awkward
i'll still be his friend but to think that he likes me in the back of my head is kinda worrying
not to b meantion worrying about ur arse :p (its a joke ppl dont get emotion and bitch like women)

positive

HSC
It would be akward because even when you know a girl likes you and you don't like them back it's akward.

Anyway if a mate told me he was gay, I would be cool with that. If he told me he liked me, I would be cool with that. I'm actually easy going and reckon it would be less akward then it is with girls that like me/that I don't like (I lead on a lot of loser girls at school for fun). Because I would just bag him out about how much he wants me and stuff lol.

But I'd hate for a gay friend to take advantage of me if I were drunk or something. And don't say they wouldn't cuz guys do it to girls all the time! And to answer your 2nd question, I've never had any sexual thoughts about guys... it grosses me out enough when I see another guys ass or cock.

stophomophobia

HSC
so hard

Being gay in a country that is not supportive of it is quite hard.

Being gay in a country town like coffs harbour is even harder.

I have these crushes for straight guys all the time.

Lainee

HSC
Get him semi-drunk and make some hints that you like him. If you end up finding out that he's straight, you can always claim that that "I love you, man" was drunk-love and you get all emotional when drunk and didn't really mean it -that- way. :) And if he shows interest... then you know. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)