guy (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I met this heaps nice guy when I was out on the weekend and I really like him, but I didnt ask him for his number or anything cos I was to scared. But I know where he works, and I know the apartment complex where he lives and
I'm thinkingabout leaving him a note in his mailbox, if I can find out what number it is. WOuld yous be freaked out, if someone did that to you?

lengstar

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
I met this heaps nice guy when I was out on the weekend and I really like him, but I didnt ask him for his number or anything cos I was to scared. But I know where he works, and I know the apartment complex where he lives and
I'm thinkingabout leaving him a note in his mailbox, if I can find out what number it is. WOuld yous be freaked out, if someone did that to you?
um...yes...i would

mack

Banned
HSC
Hahah you may as well leave severed pig heads on his doorstep. Itd be a little creepy to say the least.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
if you got the info cos he told you it..
i think its cute

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
id love for a guy to go out of his way and write me a letter
i love letters

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
No, what you need to do is "bump into" him. Like, go near his appartment and hide. Then when you see him comming, walk past him casually and go "hey fancy seeing you again! So anyway wanna have sex with me?" or something to that value. Say you're visiting your best friend who lives next door to him.... or something

OR goto his work and make up some excuse for being there.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
since you didn't find out where he lives and works in a stalkerish type way (instead, he told you), i think it's fine to contact him through those means.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
porge said:
your about to find out

true,
my best friend once walked into a guys work and handed him a note with her number on it, and they actually started going out from it, and my other friend gave a random guy in a shopping centre her number, and they got together as well. They gave me the idea as well

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Depends whether i remember you if i was the girl....and also whether my memory of you is good...and also whether i like you...if all those apply, i would be flattered, and will be more than happy to give you my number.

Btw whenever you have a chance to meet a nice guy, get their number...i use to be shy, but now i just go, what's your number ^^ hehe...good luck to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)