Guys after "innocent" girls. (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Riet said:
Why is there so much hate on casual hooking up? Holy fuck. It seems to be mostly girls too which leads me to believe that none of you are ice-queeny enough. If you don't get attached then just a bit of fun is exactly that.
Some people want to hook up with random cunts all the time, others are looking for a more serious relationship, a close friend and a partner... some people will negotiate both (random hooking up while looking for a serious partner). Why does everyone need to appreciate the sort of life you do? I'd say the same to someone having a go at you about random hook ups.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Argh, no. I didn't mean everyone should have random hookups (not that this would be random, nor did I say random). From reading this forum I've seen alot of "oh no, don't just hook-up for fun, it won't work." well, that depends what you are expecting out of it. If you hook up with someone a couple of times and thats all you wanted, it's all good. If you have a one-night stand and expect it to become a proper relationship you're simply setting yourself up to be left unsatisfied.

Pace_T

HSC
Riet said:
Argh, no. I didn't mean everyone should have random hookups (not that this would be random, nor did I say random). From reading this forum I've seen alot of "oh no, don't just hook-up for fun, it won't work." well, that depends what you are expecting out of it. If you hook up with someone a couple of times and thats all you wanted, it's all good. If you have a one-night stand and expect it to become a proper relationship you're simply setting yourself up to be left unsatisfied.
but this thread IS about wanting a relationship, not just a one night thing......

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Riet said:
If you hook up with someone a couple of times and thats all you wanted, it's all good. If you have a one-night stand and expect it to become a proper relationship you're simply setting yourself up to be left unsatisfied.
Thats true, and I completely agree. The problem is though that these kind of things sometimes give the illusion that more is going to happen. I know that in my group of friends that a great deal of girls are mistaking sex for real intimacy and love. Most of the girls I know, (not all, but most) are unable to seperate love and sex.

I guess this is why I believe that it just gets you into a fairly sticky situation if it's a one sided thing and both people are aware of it. There is always the hope that the guy will fall for the girl or that the girl will fall for the guy, that it will be a fairy tale ending and the like. How often does this actually happen though?

I think at the moment this is just rambling. But yeah. Somewhere in here there is a message.

xoxo

HSC
this sounds exactly like a guy i know

he was always 'will you hook up with me?', 'next time we go out why dont we...?' etc etc but in the end he was just a very insecure guy...but it didnt excuse his hitting on us and constant annoyances...

although you cant stereotype i would say stay away from him for now - especially is he is considering going back to his ex. If you want to be in a relationship for the long run i highly doubt this guy will be the one to give it to you

melmelzz

HSC
"LESS TALK, MORE ACTION! " :)

You remind me of my friend, im guessing you get sort of paranoid about things? You tend to think further then your supposed to and think of the negatives often.

well she was like that. She never had a kiss or a bf in her life... she did have a crush.. and he knew she liked him too. But she kept thinking he was just going to use her for.. erhhh whatever you know?! **by the way, this guy was a no good trpuble maker, he is a no no**
In the end.. She just didn't like him anymore..they didn't really talk much..no spark during the time they saw each other. He was SOOOO not her type :p
But since all her friends were pressuring her to makeup her mind once and for all.. she decided to see him for a few weeks and she found out he wasn't worth it.

With your situation.. see him, don't date him, kiss him? (clearly YOUR choice!), sleep with him? (then you have got to be fucking kidding me, if your complainng about keeping your innocence don't turn stupid and have sex with this guy!!), hug him.. WHATEVER. take care of yourself. Don't ever think your not good enough for anybody and if your ever stupid enough to go sleep with him always remember....

safe sex... use protection :) cheers!

Last edited:
HSC
melmelzz said:
"LESS TALK, MORE ACTION! " :)

You remind me of my friend, im guessing you get sort of paranoid about things? You tend to think further then your supposed to and think of the negatives often.

well she was like that. She never had a kiss or a bf in her life... she did have a crush.. and he knew she liked him too. But she kept thinking he was just going to use her for.. erhhh whatever you know?!
In the end.. She just didn't like him anymore..they didn't really talk much..no spark during the time they saw each other. He was SOOOO not her type :p
But since all her friends were pressuring her to makeup her mind once and for all.. she decided to see him for a few weeks and she found out he wasn't worth it.

With your situation.. see him, don't date him, kiss him? (clearly YOUR choice!), sleep with him? (then you have got to be fucking kidding me, if your complainng about keeping your innocence don't turn stupid and have sex with this guy!!), hug him.. WHATEVER. take care of yourself. Don't ever think your not good enough for anybody and if your ever stupid enough to go sleep with him always remember....

safe sex... use protection :) cheers!
lol slut

HSC
melmelzz said:
lol a post is a post whether you like it or not :)
yea... and whether you can accept it or not a shit post is a shit post and you're a slut.

melmelzz

HSC
Riet said:
That has to be the worst post ever.
Im curious, exactly what gender are you? it says MALE.. but the way you type your post sounds like its from a female.. It also says "i love my bf?" and your genders male. =.=

melmelzz

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
yea... and whether you can accept it or not a shit post is a shit post and you're a slut.
sticks and stones may break my bones but NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME :)

your so pathetic. a slut is one whom sleeps around with many men. I for one is not classified as a SLUT.
Sluts love MEN.. "I love man.. my bf of course :D"

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
My advice was "Ride his cock, you'll love it." Work it out for fucks sake.

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
melmelzz said:
Im curious, exactly what gender are you? it says MALE.. but the way you type your post sounds like its from a female.. It also says "i love my bf?" and your genders male. =.=
You too, your display pictuer looks kinda like a guy but your profile says female? Is that your boyfriend?

melmelzz

HSC
AAO89 said:
You too, your display pictuer looks kinda like a guy but your profile says female? Is that your boyfriend?
lol and the display picture shall change =]
I look like a man hey? damn, what a sexy man LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)